2009/2010 season

sayjann

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelsea get lengthy transfer ban

Chelsea have been banned from signing any new players in the next two transfer windows by Fifa.

The Premier League club was found guilty of inducing French teenager Gael Kakuta to breach his contract with Lens when he joined in 2007.

"Chelsea is banned from registering any new players for the two next registration periods," a statement on Fifa's website read.

Chelsea can appeal the decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

This means they can't buy any new players until the January 2011 transfer window. :rotfl::rotl::rotfl::rotl:

I have not stopped laughing since I read this at about 3:30PM (Qatar Time) This afternoon.

The Chavs get what they deserve. Its not as if its the first time they have been found guilty of transgressions in the Transfer market just look back at the 10 Mill they were ordered to pay Man United over the Mikel John Obi affair.

• 2 weeks later...

Citeh Showed their credentials today, when Arsenal pulled it back to 1-1 I actually thought they would have gone on and taken the game but Citeh stepped it up a notch, the much underrated Ireland was immense yet again and barry is beginning to shine in that team. Adebeyor may be in trouble with his cynical stamp and his crown encitement.

United moved into second gear today, defoes goal was class and I even applauded it being scored against my team. United showed composure and worked themselves back into the game with some, at times, lightening one touch football. Scholes deserved his first yellow but his second was debatable but down to 10 men they played better and Rooneys finish for the third was rather delighful.

Next Sundays Manchester Derby is now set up to be a cracker, I am due to leave Qatar on 3 weeks leave on Thursday night and the wife expects me back in BKK on Friday but I also have a ticket for the Derby, hopefully she will understand a weekend diversion to Manchester on the way home.

Wish me Luck

Archived