2009/2010 season

sayjann

Fergie wins his 750th game as MU manager... :thumbup:

and the legend known as Ryan Giggs features in his 700th game for Utd.... :tophat:

and with his goal keeps up his record of scoring in every PL season,the only player to do so......... :bow::bow::bow:

btw.

hope you get to the game Mr.Mekong...... :chili:

celebrate the MU goals in my name as well as yours....... :thumbup:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello chaps, been a while, eh?

Did you read Forlan's story of his exit from Man Utd? I thought it was one of the most interesting football stories I have read for ages, fascinating insight into the phenomenon that is Sir Alex!

Forlan's studs

Meanwhile, Eduardo became my favourite non-Sunderland player last night when that late goal completed my Utd/Chelsea/Liverpool/Arse multiple bets! With only 3 right I don't think I'd have even covered my stake.

Enjoying the season so far. We're actually looking capable of giving anyone a decent game - although Chelsea were absolutely stunning in our first home game.

Football Hey Bloody Hell!

The wife now understands my passion for United, I don't think I could have chosen a better game for her first visit to "The Theatre of Dreams"

We are still out partying in Manchester, just a quick post from the iPhone, back in BKK in just over 24 hours time.

glad you enjoyed the game Mekong,i certainly did but nail biting stuff.....

it was a game that highlighted how great this game is.

lots of goals(some very good ones),some woeful defending-wtf were Foster and Rio thinking of?.... :shocked::banghead::doah::nono::shakehead:yikes:

when it was 2-2 and Given had the period when he was stopping everything thrown at him i just couldn't see Utd winning,one of those games when Utd wasted chances.

when Bellamy made it 3-3 i almost dropped my beer,i was stunned.

but when Owen scored the winner i flung the beer all over room as i threw my arms in the air and danced around the room.... :monkey::chili:

i thought Giggs was magnificent in the 2nd half,what a player when on top form.

but a special mention about Darren Fletcher,i have said in the past many times that i never rated him.

but the last year or so he has come on in leaps and bounds,now a firm Fergie fave.

bragging rights for the red half of G.Manchester for the next few months..... :grinyes::cool:

hope you enjoyed the :_party: Mekong and you don't feel too :drunk: in the morning........ :soccer:

Well, what can I say that hasn't been said before?

What a game, what an ending, beats an orgasm any day!!! :drool:

Citeh fans and all ABU's will be moaning about the extra 2 minutes added but who gives a feck. :wanker:

The second that the ball left Owens boot I knew he'd score and I was up jumping and yelling like some lunatic. Made sure the neighbours knew who'd won the game. :yay::yay::yay:

15 hours after the game, and I'm still buzzing! Well worth the hangover. :drunk:

Archived