Was 9/11 a put on?

cavanami

Mr. Tin Hat here...curious about what people think about this now that some years have passed, many videos have come out to "expose" (subject to one's opinion) that 9/11 was a US gov operation (CIA, whatever), videos like; Loose Change, Architects & Engineers (who claim that it was a put on), Alex Jones tens of videos, etc.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Curious here...I have doubts, being an engineer and seeing how the three buildings fell like a perfect demo execution...hmmmm, also I know that jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel, I worked in steel mills for some years and the mills use a BOF (Basic Oxygen Furnace) in the production of steel, that is they must add oxygen to make the process hot enough to melt steel and that is not the oxygen in the air but an added pure oxygen...so what about the molten steel that was flowing at the bottom of the buildings? didn't come from jet fuel (IMO)...anywho, just curious what others think...

Mr. Curious here......

Oliver Stone here , It was OSB , I aint even thinking about a movie. If he hated Bush so much , why not make a case that it *was* Bush/Cheny/the Jews, behind it. I dont recall him ever saying he was innocent of accusations.

Now , the O.J thing , did he REALLY do it ????

:stirthepo:wanker::help::dunno:

Bada ;) Bing

The JFK assassination has never been fully resolved. O. Stone did a movie, there have been many books written and video made, but still many docs from the US gov have not been released.

...not holding my breath for the US gov to fess up to anything...no need to mention the WMDs that are/were/supposed to have been in Iraq...

Archived