Was 9/11 a put on?

cavanami

"... "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"..."

This contradicts other reports...so who to believe? and the fuel in the WTC towers was hot enough to burn down 3 buildings, after only hitting 2, but didn't burn up the fuselage or crew uniforms at the Pentagon sight? Did you ever see the picture of the open book, not burned right next to the hole the pentagon plane made? NOT BURNED! And supposedly, the small engine parts found at the Pentagon sight don't match up to that type of aircraft...and oh so odd how there is only a few very crappy frames of video that exist of the Pentagon being hit, despite all the video surveillance that building is under...always heard the black box was NEVER found...Not buying it...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll quote you a review from a book I am reading at the moment titled Voodoo Conspiricies - The role of the conspiracy theory by David Aaronovitch (bloody good ready by the way)

"This book is really frightening - It shows how both left and right are more susceptible than ever to idiot conspiracy theories that a five-year-old should be able to see through. Aaronovitch does not spare his victims and nor should he. As he shows, the poisining of our imaginations by paranoia is a 21st century tradgedy" - Damian Thompson.

"... "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"..."

This contradicts other reports...so who to believe? and the fuel in the WTC towers was hot enough to burn down 3 buildings, after only hitting 2, but didn't burn up the fuselage or crew uniforms at the Pentagon sight? Did you ever see the picture of the open book, not burned right next to the hole the pentagon plane made? NOT BURNED! And supposedly, the small engine parts found at the Pentagon sight don't match up to that type of aircraft...and oh so odd how there is only a few very crappy frames of video that exist of the Pentagon being hit, despite all the video surveillance that building is under...always heard the black box was NEVER found...Not buying it...

The jet fuel all burned up within 30 minutes. There is a lot of "fuel" in an office building for a fire. The foam padding of carpets and furniture, plastics, carpet, wood, fiberboard, adhesives, etc can fuel an intense fire. The Zantika fire, in a masonry building, was fueled by foam insulation. Think of all the foam in a cubicle office. The ceiling tiles also readily burn in a 1000 degree inferno.

Agreed (apart from the 1000 degree, but that's not important now). So where did the "body parts in uniform" come from? And low melting point aluminium plane parts? And Atta's passport?

Just asking.

Cheers,

SD

This is just it, the fire was so hot it caused the buildings to fall, first time in history? including 1 that wasn't even hit? yet clothing survived? and as I recall...all the crap in those building was supposed to be fire resistant? as in it wasn't supposed to fuel the fire...I also recall reading that volume of fuel was supposed to burn up in like 12 minutes?, if at all...jet fuel needs to be atomized to burn...and the black smoke indicated the fire was smothering itself due to lack of oxygen...

Ok so this happened, no denying that...I just don't buy the "official" story at all.

Now on to a different topic...anyone think Osama Bin Laden actually exists? or is still alive?

SG,

Let me ask you this, *IF* it ever came out that there was indeed some bullshit played with 9/11, would it really shock you? Same as *IF* the real 100% truth ever came out about the Kennedy job etc ever came out, would it shock you if it were not the "official story?"

I was in the army, in "war time" unofficially...and I know the lies they tell, and how they tell them and why...first casualty of war is ALWAYS the truth...NEVER forget that. WHen the government gets involved, figure you are fucked.

This is just it, the fire was so hot it caused the buildings to fall, first time in history? including 1 that wasn't even hit? yet clothing survived? and as I recall...all the crap in those building was supposed to be fire resistant? as in it wasn't supposed to fuel the fire...I also recall reading that volume of fuel was supposed to burn up in like 12 minutes?, if at all...jet fuel needs to be atomized to burn...and the black smoke indicated the fire was smothering itself due to lack of oxygen...

Ok so this happened, no denying that...I just don't buy the "official" story at all.

Now on to a different topic...anyone think Osama Bin Laden actually exists? or is still alive?

As someone who has had his house burn down with 5 fire-engines in attendance, I can assure you that despite the severity of the fire, there will be odds and sods that don't even get scorched...I am sure theres a scientific reason, all i do know is that all my personal stuff unfortunately DID go up in smoke

Are we just continuing this thread for the sake of it or do some of you believe it was a hatchet job? If so, I am incredulous :surprised:

Another thing about conspiracy theorists, they will always find the most obscure point about an event and work it in somehow. The story then gets embollished the more its told.

Can someone point me to the reference regarding 9/11 being a inside job?

Archived