Was 9/11 a put on?

cavanami

This is just it, the fire was so hot it caused the buildings to fall, first time in history? including 1 that wasn't even hit? yet clothing survived? and as I recall...all the crap in those building was supposed to be fire resistant? as in it wasn't supposed to fuel the fire...I also recall reading that volume of fuel was supposed to burn up in like 12 minutes?, if at all...jet fuel needs to be atomized to burn...and the black smoke indicated the fire was smothering itself due to lack of oxygen...

Ok so this happened, no denying that...I just don't buy the "official" story at all.

Now on to a different topic...anyone think Osama Bin Laden actually exists? or is still alive?

The building codes require the structural steel to be INSULATED for fire resistance. The insulation for the WTC was sprayed on the steel beams. The aircraft impact blew the insulation off the steel, exposing it to the high temperatures. Plus the impact destroyed several of the supports thus placing additional stress on the remaining supports. Plus the impact destroyed the sprinkler system.

There is no other skyscraper that has suffered the combination of high impact, structural damage, loss of insulation, and fire that instantaneously spread over the 400000 sq ft!

The other building not hit by aircraft was damaged by falling debris from the WTC.

As for Osama, only the good die young.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone tell you 100% of the truth/details? ;)

After the event, there was a massive CYA situation. The military, CIA, NSA, FAA, and FBI all were busy deflecting blame.

I would be very surprised if it was a rigged job. Those that make the claim have no detailed knowledge of how a controlled demolition works. It takes weeks of work to go throughout the building to weaken the load bearing supports BEFORE the explosive charges are placed.

Well, among the tin hat brigade here, there are those who still think Oliver Stone's "JFK" was the true story.

Gawd, the "conspiracy" goof balls couldn't even agree on "who done it". CIA, Mafia...Castro...some OC type who'd been deported. :rotl::rotl::rotl:

Even the "grassy knoll" has been debunked.

Still, there are those who blah, blah, blah and ignore the fact that over a million pages of declassified documents and evidence have yet to come close to promoting a serious "conspiracy".

HH

Well, among the tin hat brigade here, there are those who still think Oliver Stone's "JFK" was the true story.

Gawd, the "conspiracy" goof balls couldn't even agree on "who done it". CIA, Mafia...Castro...some OC type who'd been deported. :rotl::rotl::rotl:

Even the "grassy knoll" has been debunked.

Still, there are those who blah, blah, blah and ignore the fact that over a million pages of declassified documents and evidence have yet to come close to promoting a serious "conspiracy".

HH

perhaps because millions more pages have not been released? This was the most photographed murder in history, yet the government confiscated as much of the film as they could, and still has not released it? too many "coincidences" here. I learned a long time ago to NEVER trust the government, NEVER! A hell of a lot of people were very happy when Kennedy was killed, and many may have benefited from it. Perfectly natural to think these people may have helped make it happen.

Oliver Stone's version of the events has been discredited on many fronts.

Archived