Piggy's Pattaya Playtime - Part VII (If Looks Could Kill...)

MooNoi

I'd go back and see her (J) again. I'd try to make it clear that while I enjoyed spending time with her, I was not looking to get into any relationship.

The only thing that you can promise her is that you will treat her well when you spend time together and you will fuck other girls.

If she cant deal with that, its on her. At least you tried and were truthful, which is a lot more than they get from the average customer.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd go back and see her (J) again. I'd try to make it clear that while I enjoyed spending time with her, I was not looking to get into any relationship.

The only thing that you can promise her is that you will treat her well when you spend time together and you will fuck other girls.

If she cant deal with that, its on her. At least you tried and were truthful, which is a lot more than they get from the average customer.

:yeahthat:

DS/DC,

Your response certainly had me surprised and taken aback more than a bit.

I feel sad that you feel the need to judge me and call me selfish.

Still, if that's your opinion, you're entitled to it. :(

Just let me say in order to "defend" myself (not that I need to, but I will), that yes, maybe I am being selfish. But aren't most people when it comes to affairs of the heart?

Of course I know that there are "good ones" out there. To say there aren't would be stupid.

However, I have known so many people who have had disatrous relationships with girls who work in the industry, (including a few I have met personally from this board), I'm not prepared to take the risk to find out if she is one of the good ones or not. If that's selfish then so be it.

I didn't expect to meet Miss J and have her have an effect on me in the way she did. At the moment I am not in a position to sponsor someone, and I am not going to take the risk of it all going pear-shaped in the future. If that's selfish, then I make no apologies for it.

Wouldn't it be more selfish to lead the poor girl on, get her hopes up (*IF* she is a good one) and then get cold feet later and let her down??

You know the main reason I won't have a relationship with a BG? Because (as harsh as it may sound) at the end of the day, when we first met, she was working as a hooker, and I was looking for one. And that will always be hanging over the relationship no matter what happens in the future. The initial attraction for her was a monetary one. Nothing else.

I want to have a relationship with someone who wants to get to know ME, as a person (or a piggy!) and values me in that regard - not just as a financial support. How would I **EVER** know someone really loved and cared for me if the initial relationship with based on a business relationship, which all relationships with BG's and punters start out as - whatever happens in the future.

I'm *VERY* upset with the fact you said I "look down" upon girls who work in the P4P industry. That really hurt. :(

I personally think I treat the girls with a lot of caring and respect. Why do you think I buy the girls across the road from my guest house fruit or ice creams every day? Because I feel sorry for them? No - because I like them, and I like to see them smiling and being happy and trying to brighten their day a bit.

Not being self-righteous, but I try and leave a positive impression on EVERY person that I meet - whether they be male, female, BG, non-BG - whoever.

I also try and show respect to everyone I meet and give everyone a chance right from the start.

Did you notice that I said in a prior report that I enjoy listening to the girls talk about their history / background / where they come from and their hopes and dreams? Why?

Because I am interested in them as people.

You may also notice that I never use the term LBFM's - Little Brown Fucking Machines - or terms of that nature. To me, that is just degrading. I don't go to diddling bars such as After Skool or Windmill for the reason that I don't feel comfortable in there doing things to the girls that go on there. I know it's their choice to work there, but it doesn't sit well with me. Again, just my choice.

Ok, I'll admit, that I did say that I wanted to meet "a peroxide blonde slut covered in tatts and wearing hot pants", but that was very tongue-in-cheek and not directed to anyone in particular. I can assure you that if I did meet someone like that, I would still show her respect and not look down on her.

Anyway, after meeting you so many times, and having so many good chats and laughs with you, your reply left me feeling really sad and disappointed, DS. I thought you knew me better than that.

Yes, we obviously have different views about girls working in the industry and the relationships that go on between punters and the girls. But I respect yours and don't try to convert you to feeling something you don't believe in. Everyone's different.

We agree that there must be some good girls working in the bars - without question. But the main difference is that I just won't take the risk of getting shafted emotionally and financially with any of them. That doesn't mean I look down on them and don't repsect them.

I hope this clears things up.

Anyway, the *LAST* thing I want is for my trip report threads to become a flaming match and a debate about the subject of girls working in P4P.

I write them because I enjoy writing, and because other people might be interested in them. I don't write them for people to make judgments about me that I think are way off the mark.

All the best,

Piggy.

P.S. I did go back last night, and I survived without any trouble. But trying to get motivated to write Part VIII today is proving difficult. Sorry. :(

Hi Piggy,

I don't think at all that you are looking down at the girl, in contrary in my opinion you showed a lot of respect to J as you tried to deal with your and her emotions. You could have done much worse in dealing with J., like kicking her out without a comment, ignoring her, blaming her, whatever.

Actually, I was surprised by DS's comment, since neither did you show in your language nor in you actions a degrading punters attitude. I guess DS must have got something completely wrong.

kamui

PS: Please give an update about your last meeting with J.!

:beer:

so lets examine this.

1. you have been paying her for a service.

2. she has a thai BF that she lets shag other girls

3. she shags other guys for money

But for some reason you are expected to carry a guilt trip for:

4. not wanting to finance her life and family after 3 nights with her.

5. for being seen with another girl in pattaya of all places.

can someone tell me what I am missing here please?

well done jack for bringing some sanity to this thread. In reality you don't know each other anywhere near well enough to even be thinking about a relationship and then when u factor in all the other things such as is she playing me? how many times has she had this same experience with a punter? questions it makes Dumsoda's response even more over the top.

1. You are not looking down on her you are using your experience of the p4p scene to protect yourself.

2. men (yes including me) develop these feelings very quickly with these women because they can't find that kind of experience in farangland so they become very emotional very very quickly. You put a stop to that cause you instinctively know what's really going on. These girls also can get emotional quickly but they also move onto the next punter and do it all over again in a blink of an eye.

3. Dumsoda's judgement is no doubt being impaired because of his long standing relationship with a bargirl.

4. I had a relationship with a bargirl that didn't involve money. I'm not sure how to define it but i also know it never would have worked and her feelings for me weren't based on recognizing the unique qualities that I had or a special chemistry between us. Probably was marriage material for her or being a bit younger and in good shape I might've been on the upper end of guys she fucked? who knows really.

Piggy, you know the script and you chose not to go down that path. It takes more than a few days of clicking together for a relationship that would be battling a lot of issues based on her profession. Don't listen to others you know you did the right thing.

Archived