A View From the Aged

hyaehus

The Op opens a nice can of worms, just read some reactions here :(

I also have my best days behind me with 60+ somewhere on the counter.

Whilst my libido is still eager, fucking the girls is an other story. I had a heavy night a few days ago with a nymphomaniac BG, she insisted me fucking her at 11.30pm, at 03am, at 06am, I had breakfast alone at 9am and she wanted it again at 11am. For the last action I had to ask her a BBBJ becaue I could not get him up again and that finished me for the next 3 days.

Just notice that the time of boozing and bringing a BG home every night is no more.

Therefore again I am affraid that those who work their asses off 300 days/year, have two/three weeks of Sodome/Gommore (if the can/dare) and put all their hope to jump, drink and fuck around once they hit pension at age 65 might be in for some desilusion :nono:

Wishing y'all well though :drunk:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,I haven"t posted for a long while, but perhaps this topic interets me. I stated visiting Thailand 40 years ago at which time I was in my early thirties. For 20 years now I have owned a home in the kingdom.

Yes, its true that I have been called "grandpa" by the lassies for about a decade, but that doesn't in any way seem to inhibit them from walking out with me.

Yes, its a little more important for us older chaps to dress up a bit. I would never dream of wearing shorts in Bangkok, but where I live I am able wear shorts most days, except for a visit to the temple.

As for Bangkok, I know girls in about half a dozen bars there. They are friends by now. Plus several lady friends in straight massage joints and restaurants. We often go dancing, including hip-hop. My doctor says dancing is the best exercise there is for old folk.

Of all the countries I have visited, perhaps 60, I have found advanced age to be less of a factor in Thailand...as far as hooking up with young ladies goes.

My dad was a WWII vet with 5 battle stars on his ETO ribbon (186th Field Artillery Battalion). He was teaching ballroom dancing at the Senior Center well into his 80s. Lost him a few years ago at 85. I knew several US WWII vets who passed on last year - all quite spry up to the end. One was a Pearl Harbor survivor and career officer. Another served with the Flying Tigers and was once shot down by the Nipponese folks over Hong Kong. None of these vets were exactly booze hounds. Part of the reason? :dunno:

Sir ,

there is a major colony of German retired gentlemen in Pattaya ; these individuals have been part of the lower end of the social pyramide here and I would call them absolute fuckups who can afford a reasonable lifestyle in the kingdom due to a monthly rental income that makes them big in Pattaya at the bah beer . Even these creatures attract enough local ladies without major difficulties though they might not typically be those you meet shopping at Gaysorn Plaza in Bangkok . The more easy it would be for an educated statesman showing reasonable behaviour to find a lovely lass any time he wants .

I have no idea what could be wrong with the thread starter , it remains a mystery . Your story sounds a lot more plausible .

" The beer bar girls and go-go wenches tend to look the other way and don't catch the eye of the pretty ones any more. "

You mean to say he is expressing his delight not to be troubled any more . Are we referring to the same post or are you reading anything else in between ?

"You mean to say he is expressing his delight not to be troubled any more . Are we referring to the same post or are you reading anything else in between ?"

The sentences before and after your selective quote were important for context. He was saying that he attracts the beer bar girls and go-go wenches less easily as he gets older, not that he has a terrible problem. He is able to rise to the challenge--seems to me like he's doing very well for himself and I admire him for that.

His post was meant as an inspiration to younger members saying that they will be able to have a good time far into the future.

At 62, I still don't seem to have a major problem attracting beerbar girls and gogo wenches.

OK, there are a few times I'm ignored, or turned down, recently a young one on Soi 6 didn't respond to my asking her name, and the older one next to her said "She only goes with younger men'

No problem. plenty of nice women here that don't worry about age.

The prettiest have more choices, but also more likely therefore to have attitude. I don't rate super pretty face or stunning body as high priorities, attitude and enjoyment of sex are more important to me.

tartempion : put all their hope to jump, drink and fuck around once they hit pension at age 65 might be in for some desilusion.

Comments like this send me searching for cheap plane tickets and get me updating my CV for a move to BKK.

I don't think I want to turn 66 so maybe I should just say fuck all and make the move [again].

Archived