Sign in to follow this  
snowball

Be careful out there

Flash,

The reason why Lydia Riach is fresh in my mind is because I met her and her husband Douglas on many occasions. Douglas works for a good friend of mine (Financial advisor, office in Asoke who I believe you have met once) and the wife and I showed Lydia and Dougie "Expat Bangkok"

On friday night I was out with some old friends from england, bar hopping in Patpong 2.

As we were leaving we witnessed 2 men on a motorbike, roar up to a tuk tuk carrying a middle aged farang couple.

The reaction of the surrounding crowd was sickening who surged forward and proceded to rob the ladies mobile telephone and watch.

suppose this actually happened then, apart from witnessing, what did you and your friends do?

help out the couple? note the bike's numberplate?

call cops/ambulance?

anything?

....A passing mini bus ran over the women,....

Did this actually happen on Patpong 2 or on Silom? The reason I ask is that there isn't room for 2 vehicles to pass each other on PP2.

Send the story to Andrew Drummond. I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of it.

If it's true, let the world read about. The story will reverberate back to the Thai press and maybe the onlookers will feel some sense of shame.

I assumed it wasn't PP, but Silom or Surawong. What difference does it make?

Well, for one thing the Sois Patpong are PRIVATE PROPERTY. Silom and Surawong are city streets.

OK, I think we all want to hear some more about this story. I tried some Google queries but nothing shows. OP should come back with some more nfo.

On friday night I was out with some old friends from england' date=' bar hopping in Patpong 2.

As we were leaving [b']we witnessed[/b] 2 men on a motorbike, roar up to a tuk tuk carrying a middle aged farang couple.

The reaction of the surrounding crowd was sickening who surged forward and proceded to rob the ladies mobile telephone and watch.

suppose this actually happened then, apart from witnessing, what did you and your friends do?

help out the couple? note the bike's numberplate?

call cops/ambulance?

anything?

Pretty sure the OP is full of shit.