NYE Hilton HUa HIn

Torneyboy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Torney' date=' your New Year's resolution for 2011 should be:

Buy a Canon Powershot S95 digicam which makes much better images in low light situations (that we can have a better look at the chicks in your next party pics :content: )

The S95 is not a digicam. :nono: It's a compact camera which can record video (as all compacts can I believe).

It so happens that it's a very good camera (I have the S90) and it can record 720p HD video with stereo sound. :up:

Apologies Kamui, the S95 is indeed a digicam (digital camera). I was just a bit quick off the mark and took digicam to be some sort of reference to a camcorder! :doah::dunce:

Hi Torney' date=' your New Year's resolution for 2011 should be:

Buy a Canon Powershot S95 digicam which makes much better images in low light situations (that we can have a better look at the chicks in your next party pics :content: )

The S95 is not a digicam. :nono: It's a compact camera which can record video (as all compacts can I believe).

It so happens that it's a very good camera (I have the S90) and it can record 720p HD video with stereo sound. :up:

Apologies Kamui, the S95 is indeed a digicam (digital camera). I was just a bit quick off the mark and took digicam to be some sort of reference to a camcorder! :doah::dunce:

No problem. After reading this I wondered if I got the term wrong since years. :beer:

Archived