Jump to content

General Legal/Marital question


Recommended Posts

To those who may know...


In general, as I know laws differ from one country to another, can I do the following? I am in a western country if that helps.


If I have shared property, i.e. with a wife, can I write a letter declaring that I no longer claim an interest in it and assign all rights and claims, to said property, to her. Then get this witnessed and give it to her and leave. The intention is that she obtains all marital property and I disappear.


Discussion welcomed. :evil:



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...