Sign in to follow this  
Another_Guy

late night

landing in bkk at 1am. any good suggestions for place to go. I have gone to a couple of the after hours places before. was just going to ask a taxi driver. I was going to find a hotel on lower suk.

landing in bkk at 1am. any good suggestions for place to go. I have gone to a couple of the after hours places before. was just going to ask a taxi driver. I was going to find a hotel on lower suk.

Well, if you do not have a regular place to stay, and want Lower Sukumvit, I would suggest the Dynasty, pre booked via internet, NO CREDIT CARD.

http://www.dynastyinn.com/beta_DynastyInnBangkok.htm

You will not arrive at the hotel till near 3AM, along the way at a airport, Duty Free, pickup a bottle of your favorite Liquor. Check in put your stuff in the room, just outside the front door of the hotel, you will be able to find company of a licker, for stress relief. Then get a good night sleep.

thanks. I will try dynasty. will still try and hit anafterhours place for an hour or two. I have been traveling forn24 hours and want to move drink and see some pretty girls

Thanks for the replies. I got in about 3:30. That is with a 1 hour delay. I was still jazzed to have some fun. Did a quick shower and walked to the front of Nana. Asked a tuk tuk driver what was open. took me to a place called breaker 39. steyed until 6 am. I picked up a girl standing next to the tuk tuk. we had a blast. she was a lot of fun.

I haven't been out late lately, but I am told there is a pseudo crackdown in force now because of the bare breasts incident on Silom during Song Kran. True?

took me to a place called breaker 39. steyed until 6 am.

Want to hear more about this Breaker39 place, never heard of it. Worth investigating? What was it like?