They Think I'm Stupid

sayjann

could'nt find my original post so i apologise for starting another but i find things intriguing.

i've only been a traveller to LOS for 11 years and have had my fair share of women but those days are over and like Coss i'm quite happy to settle down.

met a 'nice' girl on my last visit and will arrange things with her boss to take her out the bar for my entire visit(but i will have fun elsewhere) or so i hope.

i like her and she paid her own way at many times and bought me drinks/food/trinkets and looked after me when i was ill.

i know she's 37 and lived up country in her early years but that's all i know about her.

i know what the girls say and take things with a pinch of salt.

i think i could tell by her body that she told the truth about no kids but i was not convinced by her story of losing her virginity at 32.

i know she worked on samui for a while and a guy paid for her to visit india with him.

but she seemed very experienced in sex when i knew her and i had doubts about her stories.

i normally get e-mails from her every day but sometimes hear nothing from her for for a week and get stories of going back to her town/in hospital for a while.

while i do not know the truth i am sort of not fooled.

the last 2 e-mails are certainly not written by her as the spelling is perfect and i know her best friend has written them with probably her in attendance.

so far no requests for cash but it has been hinted but i'm not silly.

i will see her when i return maybe think about a commitment with her,i do feel she is right for me.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meeting them is easy :cheerleader: Getting it to work out in the long term ( ie.more than a few weeks )seems to be the difficult part.Finding one that has a decent job would be a bonus ,in that they would have something to occupy them and not be completely reliant on you for funds.Also making sure you are both heading in a similar direction in life and want the same things is essential.I`ve met a few whose dream it was to move to farangland which is something I couldn`t help them with.

i normally get e-mails from her every day but sometimes hear nothing from her for for a week and get stories of going back to her town/in hospital for a while.

the last 2 e-mails are certainly not written by her as the spelling is perfect and i know her best friend has written them with probably her in attendance.

i will see her when i return maybe think about a commitment with her,i do feel she is right for me.

I presume, that they just don't care.

You are one of many and there will always be a fool who trusts their stories. If you call them out they just turn around and try their stories on the next sucker for love.

Trust me. smirk.gif

could'nt find my original post so i apologise for starting another but i find things intriguing.

i've only been a traveller to LOS for 11 years and have had my fair share of women but those days are over and like Coss i'm quite happy to settle down.

met a 'nice' girl on my last visit and will arrange things with her boss to take her out the bar for my entire visit(but i will have fun elsewhere) or so i hope.

i like her and she paid her own way at many times and bought me drinks/food/trinkets and looked after me when i was ill.

i know she's 37 and lived up country in her early years but that's all i know about her.

i know what the girls say and take things with a pinch of salt.

i think i could tell by her body that she told the truth about no kids but i was not convinced by her story of losing her virginity at 32.

i know she worked on samui for a while and a guy paid for her to visit india with him.

but she seemed very experienced in sex when i knew her and i had doubts about her stories.

I guess that I missed the part where you parted ways with the Filipino nurse that worked at the hospital where you also worked.

I'm not sure who they are but maybe in this scenario they're correct? :hmmm:

the point is is that could easily relocate to thailand and be with this woman.

but what people may think i'm not easily fooled after my experiences in the country,albeit over a limited number of years.

i could easily give up the highlife and settle in her village near a big town/city but know i would be at a loss of the language and the social graces.

it would take time(years)to learn the language in one go and i would have to learn it over time.

she tells me stories about having brothers/sisters living in BKK and having good jobs and owning her own house in roi et but i just do not know what to believe............probably not that much.

she could be totally genuine but that would take a major amount of time to find out,time that i don't think i have.

i still take stories of her past life with a pinch of salt as with other ladies i have met over the years.

but she COULD be the one.

as i have said before she pays her own way on certain things and frowns at me if i offer to pay and times i don't even bother and she never bats an eyelid when she gets her(well mine)cash out.

i'll see how things go when i see her again and let her make suggestions while me keeping quiet.

it's just recently i've become pissed off with her mails to me as i know it's not her writing them.

but it's all a fantasy i suppose,a pipedream in my tiny mind.

but every few days i like to fantasize and think of what could be.

Archived