They Think I'm Stupid

sayjann

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

26 December is not a Public Holiday, 31 December is.

Changing date to 30 December means not flying on a Public Holiday hence the reason it is cheaper.

was'nt sure if 26 dec was a bank holiday.

anyway i've saved myself 1000bt and while not a lot in terms of cash it will pay for the return taxi fare from patong and the airport.

but we will be back in patong on the 30 dec which means she will be able to work NYE and hopefully that will placate her boss.

even though i will BF my gal every night i have no objections if she wants to work in the bar.

i knew it would go tit's up.

my flights to thailand/flights from phuket to udon thani and hotel booked and paid for.

then she tells me 2 different stories of having to leave phuket just before xmas for different reasons and i had told no-one of my arrival.

i gave in and told her when i arrive and then i get another story of her being invited to a wedding in roi-et on the day after i arrive but will be back in 2 days.

but i cannot see her getting from phuket to roi-et and back/attend a wedding in 2 days as i know she will not have the cash for a quick journey.

i have plans from dec 24-31 and if she goes she has lost her chance of being with me.

i sound harsh and arrogant but i told her if she not in her bar when i arrive/or has another suitor then it's finished between me and her.

for years i went with the flow of bargirl ways but now i am going to be in charge.

i really do like her a lot and have said i will pay for her to come to the uk for a holiday.

but now i have told her 'up to you'.

so far no reply from her but as i write no surprise,late night in thailand and i normally hear from her around 3-4 am thai time.

i am smitten with her but will not be taken for a fool and whatever her decision is her decision.

plenty more fish in the ocean sayjann - when she suggests a date, just tell her you're busy. Game on...

as flashermac said in another thread 'there is no rule when dealing with women'.

i've done my trips where i let the ladies take the lead and now that is over as i was a newbie.

but i know the rules now and know i must be in charge.

yes it's a lovely holiday where you treated so well by the ladies and they make you feel like a king and you feel you have made all the decisions but i realise it's not so.

i've been through all that and now i have decided that i have a decision to make and will wait until i hear from her again.

if she not there when i arrive then i will go and visit the bar each night for 30 mins or so just to chat to my friend.

she will be out of the loop and i will make it plainly clear that she is off the radar.

if she is upset/pissed off then it will be down to her choice.

i knew it would go tit's up.

my flights to thailand/flights from phuket to udon thani and hotel booked and paid for.

then she tells me 2 different stories of having to leave phuket just before xmas for different reasons and i had told no-one of my arrival.

i am smitten with her but will not be taken for a fool and whatever her decision is her decision.

She can't get even get the basics straight, i.e. why she has to leave town. She clearly is telling you BS and you still leave it up to her. dunno.gif

From my limited experience, if even so simple things are inconsistent there are a lot of more half-truths, lies and smoke screens waiting for you.

i've done my trips where i let the ladies take the lead and now that is over as i was a newbie.

but i know the rules now and know i must be in charge.

if she not there when i arrive then i will go and visit the bar each night for 30 mins or so just to chat to my friend.

if she is upset/pissed off then it will be down to her choice.

You are still playing her game. If you really would take charge you would show up once or twice or even better not showing up at all at the beginning of your trip.

I know, I know, she might be special for you, but you are almost probably not special for her...

She can't get even get the basics straight, i.e. why she has to leave town. She clearly is telling you BS and you still leave it up to her. dunno.gif

From my limited experience, if even so simple things are inconsistent there are a lot of more half-truths, lies and smoke screens waiting for you.

You are still playing her game. If you really would take charge you would show up once or twice or even better not showing up at all at the beginning of your trip.

I know, I know, she might be special for you, but you are almost probably not special for her...

i understand your views and respect them.

i know the stories are BS and maybe she does have a promised customer for that time but i will find that out when i get there.

i will go to the bar every night because the owners are long-term friends and great company and i always start the night off at their place and they are very helpful in things i'm not quite sure about.

if she does go away and return later on in the week then she will soon know she is history.

and of course i'm just a meal ticket to her,but that's something i'm used to.

but as i say if she is there she will be guaranteed a 'daily' wage and a good time.

we both found great places to go in the past for a good night out and that will continue.

but as i say 'up to her'

plenty more fish in the ocean sayjann - when she suggests a date, just tell her you're busy. Game on...

And most girls on the game think the same way, no? If guys can't understand that, what can you say? :banghead: It's only BUSINESS for the working girl. Don't take stuff seriously. They don't. (In the interest in saving bandwidth, I won't repeat what others have said.)

HH

And most girls on the game think the same way, no? If guys can't understand that, what can you say? :banghead: It's only BUSINESS for the working girl. Don't take stuff seriously. They don't. (In the interest in saving bandwidth, I won't repeat what others have said.)

i totally agree.

i understand the game much more these days then i did years ago.

if she has a customer who shee picks up before i arrive then good luck to her,but no guarantee he will BF her the whole time i will be there.

i know and i think she probably knows as well that i will be a source of a 'regular daily wage'.

if she is willing to gamble on getting decent cash/food drinks each day as opposed to a regular income and all those things provided then that's down to her.

yes i will miss her but not the end of the world for me.

anyway i think my thoughts are clear so i'll finish talking on this subject.

i'll post about the situation when i get to phuket..........adios.... :wave:

Archived