What Happened Here The Last 4 Years?

elef

I've been sick for almost 4 years but now start to recover. I think I had 1 post in Board Sponsor forum 2010.

So what happened here those years? Instead of reading 200 000 posts I'm asking you. :beer:

Some old members are still here: KS (of course), Flashermac, Limbo, Mekong, coss, Cent, BB, HH and some more - but not many.

I miss SD, OH, ND.... Even LHL (RIP), P127 and WA!

:tophat:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been sick for almost 4 years but now start to recover. I think I had 1 post in Board Sponsor forum 2010.

So what happened here those years? Instead of reading 200 000 posts I'm asking you. :beer:

Some old members are still here: KS (of course), Flashermac, Limbo, Mekong, coss, Cent, BB, HH and some more - but not many.

I miss SD, OH, ND.... Even LHL (RIP), P127 and WA!

:tophat:

I'm still here, glad your back and thanks for the mention, I miss you too!

"digging up 5-6 yr old posts" - maybe nostalgic, but more likely a troll. Some boards have locked all old posts, instead an admin can open on request.

I've chosen not to answer to threads with last post older than 1 or 2 days. Why, that's history...

Still I'm looking for more activity without breaking the rules. Probably I must go to Spain in the end of the week for 1-2 weeks, but before that I will try to give some life - a worthy life to such a fine board.

Archived