Sign in to follow this  
TheCorinthian

Friday Meetings All Done Now?

Hi,

It does, and I guess I am partially responsible as I've stopped going as well. With me working from home now I need to make a concious effort to go and to be honest more often than not I can't be arsed anymore. The number of people showing up has been going down for a long time already and the last few times I did go out it was not uncommon that there were only 2-3 people.

Maybe we can ressurrect this a bit though. Rather than once a week, maybe we could do it once a month only. Perhaps even change the venue (restaurant?) each time for some variety?

Then again, maybe they have just run their course and - like the board - participation has just dwindled.

Sanuk!

KS,

I would be up for / make an effort to attend a monthly meeting, may I propose the first Friday of the month the first being a week tomorrow Friday 4/5/55 (OK 2012 to you non residents), venue to be decided.

Since Los Cabos came to the end of its rope, there has been no agreed on meeting place. I suppose we could all go over to KS's house and raid his fridge. :)

Hi,

Flashermac & Mekong = wankers :)

And no diet coke, just regular Pepsi (of which I am drinking way too much with this heat :( ). There's usually some chocolate as well, cheese is gone though. Had some nice pieces brought by my cousin.

May 4th works for me I think. For a venue I am easy, although I would prefer something walking distance from Asoke so I don't have to switch to the BTS. And something that serves decent food.

Maybe a rough roll call before deciding on a venue?

Sanuk!