Obsessed With Pills

khunsanuk

huumlaar...misread your remark about the band aids, my bad :dunno:

Most people want to die, quite simple. They have treatments the work but as one doctor put it; they sit at home, get sick benefits, people do everything for them (and I know more then a few doing this as you read this), but they refuse to do anything to improve their situation.

This doctor said like over 50% have this death wish.

My Auntie goes every three months for an injection for her arthritis, at $3500 USD, each!

Over 20 years ago, my father was diagnosed with prostrate cancer and the doctor wanted to cut on the prostrate. My sister, said let's get another opinion. The next doctor said try radiation. Pop was fine for 10 years or so, with no cutting!

The last go around when the doctor sent him home to die, that was the bad. Thus the silver water that has been working fine.

No silver foil fedora required. Just for people to open their eyes and look at the available options.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You bought a bottle? Was it a 700ml bottle? Usually we would have provided a small, 100ml or so, free. My partner was using Cutting Daeng (Red Bull) bottles for the samples, with the original metal cap.<br style="color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13.63636302947998px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(254, 253, 237); "><br style="color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13.63636302947998px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(254, 253, 237); ">If not too much of a pain, I would like to see a pic of the bottle but it is OK if not.

Sorry this took so long. I have been on leave and just got to where the bottle is. Here are photos the label I put on there when I bought it.

post-16995-0-08837800-1347850004.jpg

post-16995-0-62999800-1347850020.jpg

post-16995-0-60916200-1347850024.jpg

My guess, a Cutting Daeng bottle.

If my pea brain serves me at all, we (Ross & I) put a sample into the Cutting Daeng bottle for Pom Michael.

Didn't know you ended up with it but no problem.

The cap on the bottle is not a Cutting Daeng cap.

Not sure how clean the Cutting Daeng bottle was, so maybe could have had anything in there? Washed out with BKK city water, most likely, so you would get a selection of "goodies" from the BKK water.

(thanks for the pic/memory jogger and hope the flight back was OK).

No matter; the two families in Khon Kaen are happy and well taking the silver water, kids *** had *** been sick, but that is a thing of the past for them now.

A German gentleman, 67 ~ 69, is now starting the silver water for some issues he is having, so will report results as they happen.

Yes, not some double blind, super duper testing but I and the folks using the silver water are pleased to look at the results. I will leave the super duper testing to the people that do the super duper testing.

...I usually provide the silver water for *** free *** so no commercial interest in there for me. If some farang has a few extra Baht, then I help him along to donate a few hundred to the cause...

You know Cav, given how cheap it is too make, as you claim, I have no idea myself other than silver is a very cheap metal, why NOT do some double blind tests?

I've done work with Thai Uni's, they have always been very good and supportive and interested in research contrary to many expats with no experiences with Uni's claims.

For me, no time for any formal type of testing.

Great idea, to get a Uni involved...someone want to take up the task?

So I now REALLY don't believe you! You want to help people, prove this stuff works? Few are ever going to take your word for it, so if you REALLY want to help people, if your REALLY anti- Big Pharma as you claim, then PROVE IT

Don't go

Oh - too busy . . . . . . .

Makes me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sorry, go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm all you like but everyone has limits!

Now 7Am and I am driving up to Pathun Thani to work for the day; rain, maybe a 2 hour drive, one way!!!

Work 8 hours, 3 ~ 4 hours commute, do the math...

People can believe what they want. I am at the point, you can take a horse to water and all that...let people do their own research, get off their azz...I did!!!

People don't want to take my word, som nam nah, lao day tur and all that.

After a while, I say fuck 'em...let them feed Prozac to thier kids, let them blindly follow Big Pharma and the FDA...remember Thalidomide, look it up and all the deformed babies that were born...

Yes, not some double blind, super duper testing but I and the folks using the silver water are pleased to look at the results. I will leave the super duper testing to the people that do the super duper testing.

It's funny you say that because that IS what I did.(The chemistry part that is.) I did probably would cost you $10k to run. Yet you seem to not like the results so you dismiss them. What good is any testing at all if you just dont like the outcome?

Archived