Obsessed With Pills

khunsanuk

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I am just stunned reading this. Hard to believe you actualy believe adding some silver to water will cure people of many diseases.

I thought most people had stopped believing in miracle cures long ago.

Sanuk!

Just think what gold will do. I'm off to the liquor store for some Goldschlager. I'm also having an 8x10 of Julian Assange blown up poster size to place over the fireplace, evidently he's some sort of deity. :)

Hi,

Sorry, Cav, but I just do not buy it.

You telling me you have one (1!!) doctor in a third world country (!) who claims (!) to have a 100% success rate means nothing to me.

Sanuk!

Yes, a tough sell, no question about it.

To make matters worse, who am I, some medical field expert? not quite.

Much of what I talk about is going on in Germany or so I have been told. Example, a young German man had cancer, which has been treated and cured(?) in Germany using much of what I promote; silver water, MWO, etc.

I was not in Germany to see the treatments, I can only report what I was told.

For Cambodia, I never met the doctor but have been told that the doctor said it was a 100% success rate.

I would like to see a medically educated group make an audit of the doctor's claim, but I will not be holding my breath for this to happen any time soon. :dunno:

Just the facts. The doc in Cambodia had the proof in the 100% cure rate.

Hahahahahahahaaa...... (breath breath) Hahahahahahahahahahaaaa (breath breath) Hahahahahahahaaa!!!!

So where are the 30 year old looking Cambodians how are in there middle 100s...???

But seriously, a concoction that does what the guy in the video says it does would kill you, too. Or do you think silver in some way knows to kill only the "bad" living cells, microbes, ect, that it touches?

I have no issue posting the bottle. And now that you say it, it does look like a red bull bottle! And red bull bottles most defiantly have a coating protecting the metal from the mixture. So you need to edit your ...advertising.

"have been told" - sums a lot up.. really. Sorry cav. This is actually embarrassing. (Thought it was a joke)

It's not. I talked to him at length about it. Funny thing, even several years on it I bet most people still can't out run me. 100% cure implies 100% fitness.

Archived