Who Will Become The Next Us President

kamui

Who will become the next US president?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be elected the next president of the USA

• M. Romney will win by a wide margin. - The polls are all manipulated by the left and voter's opinions are overrated anyway
    • M. Romney will win with a tiny lead. - I know that minorities hate him (women, gays, guatemalans, e.g.), but he absolutely represents my values, which change at least twice a day.
    • B. Obama will win with a tiny, tiny lead. - That's what the polls say. Polls which don't agree are fake.
    • B. Obama will win by a wide margin. - His core electorate like women, blacks and Hispanics is mostly out of job anyway and has enough time to vote all day at different voting stations
    • I don't care. One US president is like another, just the color changes sometimes
    • Election? Where? Who? The BGs at Beach Road never told me about this.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now if Jeb would have been in charge instead of george would the financial crisis have happened?

Yes! The GOP is against regulating the financial markets and under fund the SEC. The Glass–Steagall Act was repealed during Clinton's 2nd term and that unleashed greed to the Nth degree.

There is going to be an even bigger financial meltdown, because the GOP is still blocking regulations. The CDS, alone, is $60+ trillion. Do you think there is $6 trillion of cash to back up all these bets? :surprised: None of these trades are investments, but just plain old gambling with borrowed money.

I'm no anti Wall Street guy. My brother and I watched the movie 'Wall Street' a few hundred times at least (no joke) and memorized every scene. I've worked at a stock trading firm, and did a stint at the Federal Reserve. Had my securities licenses, etc.

The fact is Wall Street have abused the laws EVERY time regs are loosened. Greed is good IF it follows the law but the fact is there is always a firm or firms that will cheat. They always do. All firms cheat a little. I've never worked for a financial firm that didn't do something. Usually very minor, slap on the wrist stuff. Firms want that edge and some wiill do anything.

There is a middle but the middle isn't let them do what they want. The fact is Wall Street has made tons of money in the last 4 years. The Dow has increased big time. If Wall Street isn't making money its always their own doing.

The ONLY reason Republicans are pushing for this kind of stuff is because Wall Street funds their campaigns and provides them with jobs after they're done as well as honorariums worth big money. Its not for some ideological reasons. To be fair, Dems used to (maybe still do) let Unions get away with murder as well.

Yep, Clinton v Bush in 2016. As one smartarse Kiwi said this morning '300 million people in the US, and they cant find a new family or two to run for PRESIDENT ?'

Apparently being married to a Mexican is now seen as a plus by the Republicans, at least publicly. I expect that at least one Republican will put his foot in his mouth between now and the next election and piss off the 'new America'. I look forward to it.

Yep, Clinton v Bush in 2016. As one smartarse Kiwi said this morning '300 million people in the US, and they cant find a new family or two to run for PRESIDENT ?'

Sounds like Thailand .... here people feel only the Shinawatra family is eligible to be in decision making posts. Oops .... my apologies for posting something Thailand related on us360 :p

Apparently being married to a Mexican is now seen as a plus by the Republicans, at least publicly. I expect that at least one Republican will put his foot in his mouth between now and the next election and piss off the 'new America'. I look forward to it.

Many years ago.

Jeb's daughter was a basket case. As I recall she went through multiple rehab facilities.

Not sure how she is currenty doing.

News reports at that time stated that daughter was one of the main reasons he did not jump into the national scene.

Archived