The Conspiracy Thread

Flashermac

How did the 3rd building fall down without being hit by a plane ?

Why no plane wreckage found in Pentagon after the crash ?

Why did the FBI remove recorded video from the CCTV from all business in the vicinity within a very short time after the alledged crash. Never making public any footage that was captured ?

Simple questions that have no scientific or logical answers. The only logic to apply is the building was blown up, second the Penagon never had a plane crash into it, and hence any evidence that could prove this to be true removed.

The planes by themselves, could not have brought down both towers in such a way.

Is it possible the goverment could have been involved in the killing of it's own citizens, so everyone would be united in an enemy to hate abroad and a distraction away from domestic problems at home.

I've no idea you tell me.

see my post -

"You'd have to employ hundreds of people to accomplish all of the above, and in the land of 'merica, it is completely out of the national character, that someone has not come forward, to expose all of these terrible doings and claim the 15 minutes of fame, that they feel they deserve."

I spent some years working in steel mills.

There is no way that burning airplane fuel will melt steel.

The steel mills often use a BOF, Basic Oxygen Furnace, to melt the materials used to make steel.

They directly inject oxygen into the mix in order to get the heat needed to melt/make steel. They often

use electrodes, arcing, to generate the heat in conjunction with the oxygen.

There were videos of melted steel flowing like a river at the base of the building...not possible from what

appeared to happen!

Facts don't lie, but the US gov certainly did/does lie!!!