Global Warming Is A Hoax

Nothing but an elaborate hoax for what reason I have no idea. The reality is the complete opposite many scientists say global temperatures are becoming lower.

I'm no scientist and don't pretend to be at all, but I can read and articles such as this make sense to me.

http://spectator.org/articles/41975/why-world-getting-warmer-even-though-it-getting-colder

The graph above indicates how over an estimated 500 million year period the planet has changed climate several times, long before cars were pumping out c02 and we were burning fossil fuel.

It seems to me after all that I have read, it's a hoax

TheCorinthian :

More innuendos I'm beginning to like this board. I'm going to have great pleasure one day proving you all wrong.

Burning Fossil Fuels,

I like it, my current project i somehow have to burn high sulphur content anthracite coal which can not be exported from Vietnam. For 1200 MW I consume over 8,000 tonnes of coal per day which is over 9KG / Second, the boilers eat it up.

IMHO the most important fact of Environmental Impact is not emissions, we have FGD (Flue Gas Desulphurisation) to keep SO2 Levels down, SCR (Selective Catalytic Regeneration) to keep NO2 Levels down and ESP (Electro Static Precipitators) to keep the ash levels down, but the impact on the river.

The coal comes in by barge up the river, since it is shallow 250 tonnes per shipment or 2 barges per hour for 16 hours per day, 365 days per year, a lot of river traffic. Then there is the temperature rise of the river, for a Thermal Cycle Power Plant to operate copious amounts of cooling water are required to cool the L.P. Steam back to Condensate (water) this will raise the river temperature by 4-5 Degrees Celsius downstream of the plants outlet, the EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment Report) stated "Marine Life Will Adapt, Bull Frigging Shit.

I have been faced with roadblocks manned by pitchfork weiding Vietnamese villagers who are opposed to this project, and to be honest I can't really blame them, we took over 3125 rai (500 Hectares) of rice farming land to build this monster which has taken away the livelihood of generations of rice farmers and now we will change the conditions of the river which will impact the subsistence living fishermen.

Society needs power, we all consume Electricity but is the social impact worth it? I don't think so, some people may say look at the overall picture but I say go and live in these rural communities and see the impact that the thirst for power is having on centuries old communities.

Even though I am an engineer I find myself being a Social Worker trying to find common ground between the villagers and Government, they have now built 3 schools to educate the next generation and agreed that 75% of the plant employees will be locals from the Mai Loc Commune, who gives a shit? I Do, it is not global warming we should or should not be worried about but the impact on local communities.

Forget "Global Warming" it should be Global Warning, I am not proud of the fact that I employed by a commie government who rule their people rough shod I am proud of the fact that I can get them to listen to me.