Sign in to follow this  
Nasiadai

Holidays 2020 - January - April 2020

It was sort of a tradition for me to walk into the DH around Christmas time, stumble over the unseen step in the floor, and fall on my face in the plastic snow.  :)

Darel told me that when they cleaned up the "snow" after the New Year, they'd find all sorts of things buried there ... phones, watches, money etc.

Wasn't the Dollhouse at Clinton Plaza? With the famous girl #33  !!!

She danced in this Gogo and turned the men's heads (with her big boobies). She drove the men crazy.
I still remember the many comments and reports about her quite well.

After the dissolution of Clinton Plaza, Dollhouse a gogo moved to Soi Cowboy. It must have been that way.

Yes, the Doll House started at Clinton Plaza and had quite a nice bar there. Several of the early Nanapong dance contests were held at the original DH. But Clinton Plaza turned out to be a big swindle!  The two guys who sold the leases didn't actually own the land, and they did a runner with the money. Then the real owner ordered the bars to go, and the Doll House had to be torn down. I moved to Soi Cowboy after that.

I wonder what happened to #33. At one of the dance contests she grabbed  my head and shoved my face into her crotch. Being a judge had its benefits.  :)

When in doubt, google Stickman.  :elf:

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/weekly-column/2013/02/the-dollhouse-a-brief-history/

Dollhouse New Years Eve is housekeeping's worst nightmare nightmare :)