How much money to send?

think_too_mut

>Don't you ever worry with the package you offer your GF, that she stays with you solely based on the benefits?

I would like to hear your take on that.

As we said in another thread, she operates at layer 2 (Security) of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. If her security (condo, goods, money) is pulled from underneath hear, she'll be back in that mode until the need is satisfied.

About me - her family and friends were told "Him not like other falang. Him not rich".

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much you should send should be based on whether it adversely impacts your lifestyle and more importantly negatively impacts your investment goals. It should be true disposable income. Money that doesn't cause financial discomfort to you. I view it as a 501©(3) contribution but without it benefits. .How much is irrelevant. Approach it from how much can you afford?

Cardinalblue

The answer to the original question is NONE!!! Anyone who sends money to a bargirl has nobody to blame but themselves when they get burned! And anyone who thinks the she is not getting it(laid that is) from some other guy, no matter how much money you send, deserves to be taken! Just my opinion... How many stories on this board do guys have to read before they learn?...

Underneath the clothes, 30 pairs of new underwear...25-30K, Emporium.

Replacing high heel shoes with "this goes with that", another 30K.

Get a washer/dryer. :neener: at 1000 Baht a set this must be silk??

Tell her not to do so many STs :dunno::neener:

30K for High Heels....Thats $1500 Aus

My GF wouldn't spend that in a year on ALL her clothes.and our kids! 2500 a month for underware?? ::

Then perhaps you live in a strata then few of us do ... or would want to. Then to gain 15kg ??? Mine panics if she gains 2 ?

Sorry TTM... genuinely don't comprehend this level of indulgence.

Best of luck to you both.

>How much you should send should be based on whether it adversely impacts your lifestyle and more importantly negatively impacts your investment goals. It should be true disposable income.

Well, it was. I wanted to have an another home there and her to enjoy everything (or most of things) I have here. That is where the excessive investment came from.

In year 2002, I spent there 75 days. If I was to pay 2K per night, that brings the money down a bit.

Also, I went through my books, it was not 1 mil, it was about 800K. The rest was LOS related but she's nothing to do with that.

Again, sending 10K per month I think is not enough if she has to live alone.

6-8K for her to spend is fine, but only after all other things are paid and in place. Those "other" things define the conditions she has to live in. And me when I am there.

Says beastee:

The answer to the original question is NONE!!! Anyone who sends money to a bargirl has nobody to blame but themselves when they get burned! And anyone who thinks the she is not getting it(laid that is) from some other guy, no matter how much money you send, deserves to be taken! Just my opinion... How many stories on this board do guys have to read before they learn?...

So what would you say about a non-prostitute who is sent money by her farang boyfriend? You don't think she cannot have a sexual enounter or romance while waiting for Mr. Farang?

I agree that buying sexual fidelity is foolish but don't think that a non-BG is any different than a BG when it comes to getting laid(she may be a little more selective).

>So what would you say about a non-prostitute who is sent money by her farang boyfriend? You don't think she cannot have a sexual enounter or romance while waiting for Mr. Farang?

I agree that buying sexual fidelity is foolish but don't think that a non-BG is any different than a BG when it comes to getting laid(she may be a little more selective).

What a good man you are, JJ. Well said.

Just don't destroy the paradise. Wait, not yet...Do they need more money...or mustard or whatever...just tell me

Hey JJ,

If you are sending money to any girl, bg or non-bg, then she better not be sleeping around. My statement asssumes that the sender is also being true and not playing around in his home country. But my statements are also biased by my disbelief in any type of long distance relationship.

My view may seem a little harsh but anyone that tries to reform a bg is asking to be taken! Yes I know there are success stories...but the number of bg's that have told me about their bf in another country that sends them money, just before I jump into bed with them, tells me that it is not even close to being worth it! Thailand has an abundance of beautiful, educated women that, if you treat them with respect and dignity, would make great partners. And without all the baggage. I have only dated 4 non-bg's during my travels there. And due to their family backgrounds I never had to send them money. But I was always up front and honest about my expectations with the relationship. There were none. And since we both understood that..we always enjoyed each others company and lived in the moment!

Again I have only been travelling to LOS for 8 years so I am still a relative newbie but, I have seen too many guys go there for a month of vacation and then proclaim they are in luv with a girl they paid to sleep with them for the month! It just doesn't fit right...

Archived