Fair or not?

stumpy

Thanks for the replies and to those who sent PM's. I went back to the bar tonight as this is where I meet my friends at 7.30pm and the lady in question came swanning up full of smiles. I again told her I was not happy that I had paid a total of 2000 baht and got no boom boom. She scratched her head and went off to dance.

I studiously ignored her and then she came back and tried to tell me that she had wanted sex and I hadn't. I blew this arguement out the water pointing out that I had repeatedly asked for sex and she had replied 'after, after' for a near 14 hour period.

Anyway I waved her away and moved on.

On the up, I went for a walk around and saw a girl I've known for about a year. I took her for a few drinks and then a meal and then back to the room where things went much more to plan.

Have fun all,

Stump_Dog.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done ...

..this attitude .. I would have given her the full money ...

nuts I can't believe it ..

exactly this makes such things happen more and more often ..

..is a service I'm paying for..

or anybody is paying the garage for a not fixed (promised) exhaust exchange .. and next day not done .. just because the car was there over night ...

speechless ...

i called the tourist police once when my long-term girl lost it one night and trashed my room.

i'm talking abot telephones and chairs being thrown through windows and much broken glass and other damage.

police came and looked on and just shrugged their shoulders and said they could'nt get involved in a domestic argument between falang and BG.

what do they do then?,i was so pissed off :onfire:

OH & Sarisin,

Thank you for your advice. Just got frustrated when there was nothing i could do, besides them ripping me off and possibly using the same scam on another punter. I amaze myself when i'm in bangkok, there i have as of yet experienced this sort of 'goings on' . But in pattaya, some of the go-go girls are pretty ruthless, my fault for letting my guard down, actually i did make some mistakes, like telling them i was leaving that night(early morning), also i learned not to take two girls from pattaya go-go's because they tend to scheme behind your back(tho my thai isn't great, i do pick-up some of the words they use, not nice). I have written down some new 'rules to follow' when i do the p4p situation. Not all the girls are like that, on the contrary, I've met some of the nicest, enjoyable fun-loving girls in pattaya and the service was above expectations. Just wanted to sympathize with the punter and other punters who have gotten scammed by some of these girls........ p.s. sarisin, actually i wasn't drunk, but i had been drinking, i bf'd both girls from living dolls go-go, i told them both that i only wanted to boom sing only one, no threesome. i took them to the showcase living dolls for a show and drinks, later i took them to the 19th hole to play some pool, and then took them to xcyte disco, after the girls took me to my hotel, they took a shower together, after i took a shower and came out i knew something wasn't right, and i got scammed, live and learn....chok dee

I can see myself in that situation, TV goes OFF, lights go ON, door swings wide OPEN with me standing in the doorway giving very concise directions to the elevator. I would have over paid her 100 baht taxi fare and not even let it go until the morning. Not to beat you up Stumpdog but you wasted a night to boot. Getting the situation out in the open early (boom boom or not to boom boom) saves both of you a lot of time. But in this case, it made her money... ::

Khun Jack, Mee too. Without words, without words...

Stumpdog sounds like he is probably just a very nice guy. Unfortunate a girl takes advantage of this when she could well have been forced by some idiot.

Oneye

HOKSIPKAU... I think we all understand your frustration at being "ripped off" (although you dont specify what actually happened) but the Tourist Police would not be sympathetic to being called out to try and evaluate whether you did or didn't get what you think you paid for.

I know a lot of the girls at Living Dolls (most only informally ;) ) and they are generally a good bunch, but they love the opportunity to go partying at Excyte with their friends, especially if someone else is paying.

It is not uncommon for the girl that you barfined to try and get you to barfine a friend (successfully as it happens) so that you are more likely to short-time, rather than spend the full night, with 2 girls and then she also has someone to go to Excyte with.

Although I do know of one particularly attractive girl at Living Doll who does not have sex with anyone, due to an aggressive Thai boyfriend (amongst other things) keeping a close eye on her.

( This thread could link into a number of currently active threads - eg. "Thai BFs" , "Not all gogo girls are available")

Her boyfriend thinks she only works service and so he waits outside everynight at 2.00am to take her home. If she is seen outside the bar before this time she has to come up with a pretty good excuse. Taking another girl with her allows her to opt out of the sex with the guy and also have an alibi for her boyfriend if he sees her in Walking St i.e. she went for food with her friend and her farang boyfriend.

It could match the MO of your alleged "rip off"

Archived