Fair or not?

stumpy

Unfortunately since we have no names, I will not barfine from Living Dolls after reading your post. There should be some way to isolate the bad ones so the good do not suffer loss of business!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

winner & wiseone,

thank-you for your responses. first, i didn't mean to infer to any punter out there that the girls at living dolls are rip-offs and scammers. living dolls was a favorite of mine during visits this past july and november, i did go out with two very exceptional girls there, without a doubt, one of them is the most memorable go-go girl i have ever encountered (that includes my many experiences in bangkok). i will not go into detail on what occured, just that i knew the 'signs' of a scam about to happen with one of the girls(been there, seen that, know most of their tricks). all i can say, they walked out of my hotel room with alot of baht without 'performing'(i.e. no boom sing), the one aggressive girl, got loud, mean and nasty....i know when she left the hotel, she propably laughed how she ripped me off.....i should have known better and i kick myself for letting it happen, i treat all the ladies with the utmost respect, and enjoying having sanook mak mak, and i pay them well.......i will be returning to bangkok for business in july and will spend a week in pattaya for some much needed r&r and i&i, i and will not let this unfortunate incidence ruin my visit, but i will use it for experience.....chok dee...p.s., wiseone, i would love to point out these two particular ladies for you, actually one of them really wasn't as hardcore as the other, i could tell the 'aggressive' one was the instigator.....

You: "Hello officer, thanks for coming to the hotel. First, let me ask you, is it true prostitution is illegal in thailand?."

Police: "yes, it is".

You: "OK, thanks. Well, let's ignore that, OK?...here's 10 baht".

Officer: "Thank you--now what's the problem".

Says stumpdog:

I studiously ignored her and then she came back and tried to tell me that she had wanted sex and I hadn't.

This is the kind of attitude I really appreciate! :onfire:

Luckily, you made a different experience :)

Thanks for the input chaps. Had I read this post before experiencing it I would have probably replied in the same way.

When this girl did her falling sleep act I shook her repeatedly but short of dragging her out of bed I couldn't get her out of my room. I am aware I could have asked the hotel for help but I decided against this.

The example of taking the car to the garage for a service and finding that it has not been done is not an accurate analogy, the big difference is that you are in Thailand not Europe or the US and things don't go the way you expect once you get in to conflict.

Yes I've paid her when she didn't deserve it but I have ended it without problems for me. If she does the same to another guy (and I hope she doesn't) he is at liberty to take what action he thinks is best at the time.

I used to think you could rely on hotel security/staff if you need to get someone out of your room, but the one time I

needed them they refused to intervene. So I had to physically

drag the girl out of the room (while she's fighting the whole time) and run back and lock myself in. My bargirl situation was similar to the original poster's,, except I told her she definitely had to leave now (about 2am)....She (a freelancer) refused to leave without 1000B (though we had no sex), so......that's

what happened. I've been wondering about how to handle getting a girl out of the room when hotel staff won't help, and when the man won't cave in to the money demands. I guess most would do what i did. It did result in a torn shirt (of mine), marks on my arm (don't know if she has black and blue marks, but probably), threats from the girl while i was getting her out of the room. I was afraid for the next few days that she could file false charges with the police, like rape or something....I've seen her around quite a bit in the bars after that and we ignore each other.

june11,

kop kuhn kop for keeping this issue alive, getting ripped-off and scammed by these girls is NOT GOOD for you, me and other punters, and that's what this forum is about.....chok dee

I would not try to drag a BG out of the room. Others have suggested you place her handbag or shoes out in the hall and shut the door. Now she either leaves or gets her stuff stolen. Up to her. ::

When I wanted a BG to leave I kept a jai yen attitude. I just kept saying in a calm voice, "You go now". After about 15 minutes she left.

"When I wanted a BG to leave I kept a jai yen attitude. I just kept saying in a calm voice, "You go now"."

This is a good approach, as the BGs will usually leave to save face in this circumstance. Another approach would be to phone or go find another BG, and bring her back to the room. ::

Archived