Fair or not?

stumpy

sdog,

I have never had this problem in Bangkok, but did have a similar incident in Pattaya. I will name the bar, Misty's Agogo. Paid barfine and went a few places before going back to the hotel. When we got to the room, she did the sleeping thing. I should have figured it wasn't going to be a good night, when she came back to bed after the shower with her panties and bra still on, under the towel. Anyway, about 2:15 AM she wakes up (if she was sleeping) and tells me she is going to leave. She wanted baht for short time. I tell her we agreed on L/T and no boom boom, no money. She got dressed and leaves. I did email Misty's (Andy), but never got a answer. One place I don't go back to . I think she didn't want to stay at the bar and work, and just wanted someone to pay her barfine. At that time of the morning, she knew that I couldn't go back to the bar that night to complain. Yes, I did make the mistake of telling her, that I was going back to Bangkok in the morning.

The good part was she left without any problems, and I still had time to get out to the nearby beer bars and find a new L/T for the night. Just waisted a few hours and lost a bar fine TIT. I don't know how I would handle getting rid of one, when she didn't want to leave. I think putting her things outside the room, may be the way to go. I also think the bar needs to know, when this happens. You may not get your barfine back, but hopefully it won't happen to someone else

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LT,

thank-you for keeping this thread alive, i am finding out that this scam is fairly prevalant in pattaya. the go-go girls in pattaya talk amongest themselves, they know when to 'scam' and rip-off.....all is fair in the 'game'.....let's all talk amongest ourselves to insure we don't get 'scammed' and ripped-off by these ladies..........chok dee..ps, thanks for letting me know which club has a 'rip-off artist'......living dolls has a few..

And that about sums up the way I would have acted to the situation. If people keep paying up for nothing, then the scam will persist.

I was on a thread once that discussed that the payment of a barfine only covered the taking of the girl from the bar and gave no guarrantee that services would be rendered. I suppose that could be extended to say I certainly have no obligation to pay for bugger all except a mooch in my room.

I would still take the bar to task over the matter, the girl loses a bit of face and will perhaps stop this scam, hey, I got my barfine back that way once. The American owner was pretty much on my side. Imagine that shit happening to you on your last night!

In all of the above situations (or hypothetical ones )where you've barfined a girl but doesn't keep up her end of the bargain (i.e, basically says "no sex" after

going to your hotel, or doesn't want to go to your hotel at all), is she "obligated" to go back to the

bar with you if you say "I'm going to the bar to get my barfine

back and i want you to go with me". I think in most cases

she will say "no, you can go back to the bar and do whatever

you want and complain, but i'm going home". Is that right?

There's no rule that says she has to go back to the bar with you....But the only advantage of her doing so (for the man)

would be to have a better conversation with the manager.

Archived