Fair or not?

stumpy

Last night I took a lady from a gogo, she asked for 1500 short time, more than I would usually pay but she is stunning. I took her for a meal and then we went to the room. She fell asleep without sex and refused to leave when I asked her. Again this morning she is laid in bed watching Thai TV and for 13 hours now has resisted my attempts at sex.

I am going to give her 500 baht when we go. Is this fair given her non-delivery of boom-boom?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says stumpdog:

She fell asleep without sex and refused to leave when I asked her. Again this morning she is laid in bed watching Thai TV and for 13 hours now has resisted my attempts at sex.

I think, this is more than fair and I would have not given her anything more than may be THB 100 for a taxi ride. I would have insisted that she leaves my room too (if she refuses, suggesting/ mentioning the help of hotel stuff/ security always does a good thing). May be, it is time to inform the manager/ mama san?

ps: Do you mind sharing the gogo#s name?

Hi, well I have given her 1,500. I do realise that I probably shouldn't have done but it gets rid of her without any problems.

I won't name the girl in open forum but she is the sweetest most innocent looking stunner but is little more than a rip off merchant.

I don't have much faith in raising it with the mamasan as I believe it will be a lot of hard work to make myself understood and it will create bad feeling in a bar I like to visit.

Strike this one to experience, I should have kicked her out when she went to sleep after agreeing short time with her but I let it slide hoping for good morning after sex.

surely the 'contract' is for boom-boom....she doesn't put out, don't pay...

happened to me once...(i was tossing and turning all night !) but she at least relented in the morning

"...I don't have much faith in raising it with the mamasan as I believe it will be a lot of hard work to make myself understood and it will create bad feeling in a bar I like to visit..."

I can see your point about trying to avoid trouble, but the problem is you may now be marked by other girls in this bar if she goes and tells them what happened, and as we all know these girls do share "trade secrets!"

O.H.,

Just wondering, there has been several threads on these rip-offs going on, it happened to me in Pattaya from two girls from Living Dolls go-go, as i mentioned in another thread. Do you or other members think calling the tourist police would help the situation. In my situation, because i was leaving that night(early morning) the girls saw an opportunity to rip me off, so going the next day to report this to ken(the owner) or mamasan wasn't going to happen. Just need some advice, because it seems to be happening more often, and i want to be prepared for future situations. kop kuhn krup, chok dee.....

69, I think it surely depends on the nature of the ripoff, but for the most part, I think it is wise to keep the Tourist Police out of the picture if at all possible.

I think you need to explain the nature of your ripoff a little more, but, again, I think most disputes should be taken back to the bar first, if you can.

I have heard more stories of success with dealing with the bar rather than the cops. Of course, if it is a serious problem and/or the bar will not cooperate, the police might be your best option.

I don't know Pattaya very well these days, but I think the Tourist Police in Bangkok should be your last resort and only for serious matters. Oh, another tip: don't go see them if you are drunk. Guaranteed non-starter! ;)

Says Sarisin:

Oh, another tip: don't go see them if you are drunk. Guaranteed non-starter!
;)

I laughed at this and can just imagine a disgruntled falang squaring up to the Thai Cops swaying back and forth and side to side, breathing stale beer and cigarettes all over them! Yeah, good advice Sarisin but when you are drunk and really pissed at the BG for not letting you shag her you do tend to react in an unpredictable manner! :banghead::cussing:

Taipan

Keep the tourist police out of it for sure! I would NEVER tell a girl I was going home the next day. Packed bags in the room? heading to Pattaya, BKK, or Phuket for a few days, then back here to see her again etc...I would also threaten the girl with telling the mamasan etc...then demand she leave, if there if a problem, hotel security etc...

Archived