Thai Boyfriends

Belem

Are you saying that most BGs would tend to associate with Thai guys of "reasonable character?" A bit iffy.

Frankly I think both sides are right -- most of these girls are involved with Thai men at some level, it's just semantics (husband vs boyfriend vs occasional fuck partner vs...)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew that reasonable character modifier would raise questions-Some do and some don't.

Your point is noted and taken. I have sensed that these girls divide into several general areas but that alot of them

don't want anyone to know they are"working at night" as they so kindly put it. These girls frequently do not have BFS or hide it really well-.

But those that are lifers or hardened up well do have the meng-da type BF . Agreed

Anyway no matter what always wear your jjimmie.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grinyes: :grinyes:

I have gone on at length about this in other posts. It is all a matter of face, esp for country guys, and even if the girl doesn't start out with a Thai boyfriend she will have to take one on as soon as she is in the money - there is basically no way thai society could countenance one of their women being in love with a farang! A matter of a massive loss of face! Those who say they have never had a problem from Thai boyfriends ought to bear in mind that when they are paying 1500ST or 2000 plus LT, most of that dosh is going to the Thai boyfriend/Husband/pimp and were the girls truly outside the remit of Thai males then the price would only be 500-1000 baht! Not a great problem if you have the money and just want some good sex whilst on holiday but if your heart every gets involved, figure a 99 percent chance of disaster. And to make things worse, the small percentage of gals who really liked farangs and used to turn up in the bars now get relations/friends (who have married farang) to set them up with good men directly, so for any kind of serious relationship Thailand is a total loss. Sorry and all that, but that is the way it is!

Hi

I think you're fairly close to the mark.

I don't post on this board that often, but I know a fair number of people who do post here including the owner Khun Sanuk. Those that know me, will I hope agree, that I know a little bit about the scene.

I will relate an incident (rest assured not an isolated one...I have come across it on quite a few occaisions since) that happened to me a couple of years ago.

I was with a regular bar girl in Patpong and all of a sudden, all her friends were bar fining themselves. "Where are they going?" I innocentely asked, only to be told something that shocked me at the time.

They were all heading off for a girls night out down to Ekamai to a gay boy bar to go and bar fine the boys to give them a good seeing to. I had obviously spoilt the night for my regular girl because she couldn't go with them!

"Why spend their own money on boys when they have many cusomers who can do the job?" I asked.... I wished I hadn't..... "Because the Thai guys really know how to make us come and Thai guys know what we want and how to please us!" was the reply.

I think that really says it all.

It is not what we want to hear, but this is what goes on, on a daily basis.

In my opinion, and I am not saying I am 100% right, the best attitude is to treat it as a game and then you won't get burnt.

Obviously not all bar girls are doing this, but there is a bigger percentage than most farangs would like to believe.

Cheers

farangman

On my last trip to Thailand in November-January, I kept a dancer from Champion A Go Go in Pattaya for five days mainly because she accepted 1,000 baht a day. To make a long story short, I found out that all of those trips in the daytime to see mom were to see a Thai boyfriend who works at Toy Boys A Go Go in Boyztown. I think I witnessed more shocking events(to me) on this last trip than all of my previous trips to Thailand combined.

Archived