Thai Boyfriends

Belem

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

You're absolutely right in that not all bar girls do this and if I were to categorise one element (dangerous I know) I would agree it would be the girls who have worked the scene a while.

However, whether you live here or visit on holiday, we can only scratch at the surface of what really goes on behind the, supposedly for some, "disneyland for adults".

Says ib13:

I'm obviously not saying these things don't happen, but I still hold that these are rare & for the hardcore BG's only

you are kidding! many do this and many more would if they could afford! there are many places where girls barfine thai males.

Happened to walk past Screwboy (Patpong Soi 2) last night, and there was a group of about 12 bargirls on their way in to party with the boys.

I think it's a matter of having a desire to "turn the tables" once in a while. Can't blame them for that.

To give the prostitutes some credit, I am also of the impression that there is a large group who don't care much for Thai BF's. Their aim in being on the game apart from the money is to get permanently tied up to a farang, and through that getting a better life.

My insight behind the scenes dates back to early 80's. Thai bf's (husbands) was certainly popular among the girls then, but I have no idea of the percentage. My impression is that the scene has hardened consideratly since then. Among the girls in the first mentioned group were single mothers, who had enough of Thai men and wanted to try to get a farang to improve their life and their kid(s).

Cheers!

Archived