Thai Boyfriends

Belem

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Escape Rabbit wrote:

"I would believe 70%. Young and good looking BG's seem to have them the most. The only problem I have with Thai BF's is the BG's mobile phone ringing at 4am."

Maybe at 4am it is not the Thai BF ringing but the bf in England ringing (9 pm) or some other farang bf ringing.

Cheers

Fatbastard33

70% might be a good figure if you are talking about the young, good-looking ones. Maybe not the older freelancers.

I have never had a problem with a Thai boyfriend of a bargirl. It is always funny to try and get them to admit to having one though. I suppose 100% of that 70% would surely deny having a Thai BF - as if that might enter into your decision on whether to take her or not. :)

I guess I wouldnt call him a boyfriend but husband and I shook his hand on the way out the door at a go-go in Pattaya. I was told this was her husband by a reliable source. A littlestrange yes, but a great time indeed. He even said have a good time as I left. Should have I gave him the 1500 baht instead as I think this is where it was going to end up anyways?

ZMAN Z28

It might also affect your decision to off a BG if she not only admitted she had a Thai BF, but also the fact that he was selling his ass in a gay bar or massage parlor (as at least some of them are).

Hi,

This topic seems to come up every now and then and I keep of the opinion that the figures often stated are way to high. Personally I doubt if the figure is even half of the one mentioned here.

I think the vast majority of girls are living either alone or with other girls, not with a boyfriend.

Sanuk!

Archived