Bus Stop Schnitzel - Big!

hahaha, Santos would love to hear your 'long established institution' comment, OH! It is getting ready to celebrate it's three-year anniversary in April, I believe. Of course, he sold the Warbler's 2 in Pattaya, and, as I posted in the Nightlife Section, he is looking for offers for Titty Twister.

As of Wednesday, things are OK with Warbler's. However, he is still having some problems with his landlord who just happens to be the landlord of his neighbor, the new restaurant called Steak One. So, things are still up in the air.

Santos also owns Hunter's Pub and Skinhead Barber Shop and Laundry, both further down Soi 4.

As to Bus Stop, Peter, I saw them bringing out one of those schnitzels in a front-end loader for a customer last Monday night. They are huge!

I will echo the words of others - Bus Stop is a great place to eat, drink, or just meet up with your friends. They do have ladies available (not as many as BG7) and there is a barfine (I think 300 B) Fridays and Saturday nights.

The welcome girls out front are very, very nice, and no, they will not fly you to Singapore! :)

"...However, he is still having some problems with his landlord..."

I hope that 500 soldiers and a wrecking crew of 150 don't show up to destroy the place soon. :(

the kind of schnitzels for nourishment purposes, most likely from a muu, slaughtered for your convenience :grinyes: :grinyes:

They're great. You haven't been there yet OH????

Have a schnitzel there, they are HUGE indeed. With some soda!

Can only back up Sarisin on his comments on Bus Stop, great atmosphere, great place, great food (excellent value breakies).

Cheers,

Limbo

from what I have seen on this board there is strong following of bus stop.....I am another big fan of the place, just, I don't get enough opportunities to get down there....although I have sorted that one out by early March.

SB

Archived