New Body Guard Condom Product

CondomKing

Right now I am in Pattaya distributing the latest Body Guard product -- Large Size Strawberry Flavored Condoms.

Mmm...Arroy!!! :D

I am also pleased to announce that the world famous Pump Station of Pattaya has selected this delicious product as their condom of choice. When visiting this venerable establishment pease ask for "Body Guard Strawberry" by name, or just say, "Ow sai yai, krup". ::

We will be distributing this product to our wholesale customers over the next month so please be patient. To our retail customers: Thanks for your loyalty. :)

I bought some Bodyguard condoms yesterday in a Sukumvit pharmacy and talked to the owner about the new strawberry condoms from bodyguard being available very soon. He told me he will stock them for sure as he sells more bodyguard condoms than any other brand, he has at least a dozen different brands on sale there, I mentioned the size difference is a big factor in higher sales and he said he has been told by many of his farang customers that they are stronger with less breakages than the other brands, so in his opinion that is the reason why they sell better,

>he said he has been told by many of his farang customers that they are stronger with less breakages than the other brands

To my knowledge only Body Gaurd and Durex Comfort come in the larger 54mm size. All the rest, being smaller, would thus be more likely to break on the farang.

Archived