LT 21,000THB! - anyone higher?

chilli13

Last trip I heard of a beer bar girl in bkk who was paid 100,000 baht for one night, hard to believe I know but two people told me this who i trust. This trip a girl I know very well said she was paid 11,000 baht and a mobile for ST. My GF told me a guy who she had known less than two weeks and had not slept with (yeah right!) has offered her 100,000 towards setting up a small shop. Seems people have money to throw away-peter

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to go with one of the hiar dressers on Soi 4, during my extended stay. She told me, (and a few other people were talking about it as well) one of the girls in her shop, maybe the owner, I can't remember had been working some doctor from Texas big time. Supposedly in 2 days time, he spent well over $3000usd on her, and still came up short, or so the story goes. He went home with the promise of "...next time darling..." Wonder if this qualifies as a record for the most expensive short time that never was?

well I could not swear to the first one, but I met the customer who had offered the GF 100,000 baht for the shop and he confirmed it. He said it was a small amount to him and he just wanted to help her out. She says she has not known him long enough, be interesting to see what happens.

Don't see why my friend from morning night bar would invent the 11,000 ST, lucky for my really as she said no need to pay her the two ST I took her out. -peter

I guess the people most likely to use this "service" are those with a short stop over and staying at the Amari. What could be better than a warm Thai girl waiting to sooth the jet lag away, if you don't mind paying the rates that is, but the one on the right gets my vote! ;)

Thaipan

I guess if you are only in the Amari for a short time between flights she would do! ;) All people need is the phone number and 5000 Baht for 2 hours sanuk fun!

I suppose as far as UK rates are concerned where you might pay a girl £300.00 for 2 hours at an airport circuit hotel, 5000 baht does become a bargain!

Thaipan

Archived