Super Bowl

BadaBing

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Brink,

did you pay off that Gannon bloke? He must be sitting in a corner wishing he wasn't born!

Now in all seriousness, you're champs of the US of A, how come you call yourselves World champions???? :: ::

You can't be serious about that, are you? You're just champs of the US of A!! Megolomania??

All the best tho,

Limbo

Thanks Bada,

I have some serious crap to dole out to the folks here in the Bay area who have been doubting the Bucs could make it. I told everyone two weeks ago that if we made it past the Eagles we would win the Superbowl, but nobody believed me.

All the jinxes are broken:

We've won below freezing

We've won in the playoffs on the road in Philly

We've won the Bowl

Now all that's left is to figure out how to get someone to return a kick-off for a touchdown.

Thanks Limbo,

And hey, for the record, I never call the Superbowl champions World champions. They're Superbowl champions. American football is an American sport. Not Canadian, not European. Canada has the CFL and Europe has NFL Europe but those are like little league vs. major league baseball.

I made the mistake of watching the replay on ESPN instead of live. So if you were editing the program for time, would you edit out (1) a few of the 80 commercials for the english premiere league (2) some of the hour of pregame/halftime stuff or (3) players laying on their backs injured for a few minutes. If you answered any one of these, you don't work for ESPN because they didn't cut any of these. Intead they edited out a lot of kick offs and even ENTIRE POSESSIONS at various points in the game! What morons. Oh yeah, and they "only" had a 4 hour time slot for the game.

Gannon looked a lot like he did against the Ravens super bowl defense -- always one step behind.

Archived