Super Bowl

BadaBing

I know , this ain't the gold cup soccer thing , kick the ball back and forth , 90 minutes of nothing , I could be a super star in that game , ho hum ,

The Raider Nation is looking for souls to drain blood from , the Bucs are looking to create major surgery on hapless black shirts . The world can end tomorrow , this is what we live for.

If Elvis were here , he would sing.....Raiders 23 and the Bucs 21.

BadaflamemeifyoucanBing ::

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BadaBing, you sure like to live dangerously don't ya? Do you know how many non Americans on this board to give you sh*t over your soccer statements?! You are too funny. The non Americans are probably more concerned with Manchester United v. West Ham. For the record: Chocolat Steve does not officially endorse the statements made by Bada Bing so any flames directed should be made to the aforementioned.

Sorry Bada Bing, had to save my own skin.

Raiders are the favorite in Vegas. What is the line anyway? I hear its somewhere between 3 and 5 or something like that.

On paper its the Raiders but look at N.E. last year! You seem to think it will be close. I can't see the Raiders not taking it. Both have good defenses but Raiders have an offense. They are good on both sides of the ball. I will go against the trend and predict an upset. Bucs 17 Raiders 14. Defensive struggle, Bucs defense scores a defensive TD.

I think it will be very simple. Either Gannon will figure out a way around the Buc's front four or Simeon Rice will make his day a living hell. If Gannon is able to figure out the Buc's D the Raiders will win. But the Raiders haven't met anyone this season with close to the Defense of the Bucs. The closest was probably Miami and the Raiders lost to them. Gannon has yet to see just how fast our defense is. As for the Raider's defense they were ranked 11th in the regular season. In a way the key match-up is Rice vs. Gannon.

Let the carnage begin. :onfire:

Says Brink15:

In a way the key match-up is Rice vs. Gannon.

I somewhat agree , the Bucs are counting on defence to carry them. I think Charlie Garner is going to be the one to give them hell ( if anyone does ). The Raiders achillies heel is always the stupid penalties they take. Since I don't have a dog in this fight and I don't gamble , my choice of the Raiders is of observation only... :dunno: Looking to see a good game either way.....hmmmm....what to do with that second pick in the april draft ??????

BadamisseshissoapysBing

:banghead:

Hey Bada,

What say you and I make it our mission to ensure continuation of the Nanaplaza Fantasy League? This year was so much fun. I hope Dave has the interest to keep it going, but if not let's keep the interest level up.

As re the game. My business partner, who has lived for two more years than me in Tampa Bay, told me he has always loved the Raiders. He asked me about my super bowl plans and I told him no raiders fans allowed as I might be pumped enough to do great bodily injury. He decided to watch the game at home, alone. Smart boy.

Ah come on! The superbowl is the world champinship! As is the world series and NBA championship.

Bada, I will be at the game. Look for the guy wearing a Beer Chang t shirt and not watching the game with any interest.

But I have it on good authority

Bucks 27, Raiders 20

Archived