Super Bowl

BadaBing

Says phiketpete:

so BB is preaching to the converts ( all 2 of them or so)

C'mon Pete , there's atleast 4-5 of us.. :: Although I'm a bit worried about Choc Steve , seems you soccer guys have brainwashed him with your temptations of bitter beer and white women...Steve , maybe a few days of intervention in the Valley will help ? :banghead:

BadaonthestraitandnarrowBing

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says BadaBing:

I would have thought you'd be watching the game from Adelita's in TJ....have fun!!!

BadaneedstogotoTJBing ::

Funny you mention that! Departing in half hour to lay out some bones at Caliente, then meet up Rubins (a little dive off Rev we take over and drink up all their good tequila) for our pre-game party. Great fun. Mexico Lindo is nearby, so probably come in next. Chicago Club and Adalitas will fit in after. Come on down! I will be the guy weaing a big grin!

BB ok I will give you 4 or 5

I am personally happy that you started the thread. I had it in my mind that The superbowl was next weekend.

Now i have to plan where to watch it tomorrow morning.

Still no TV in the new place -- If you own UBC shares sell. Piss poor just does not come close to describing their sales service.

Probably willgo down to Bourbon Street in Washington Sqare if I can get up early enough.

Anyone else got any recommendations?

Says Brink15:

Hey Bada,

What say you and I make it our mission to ensure continuation of the Nanaplaza Fantasy League? This year was so much fun. I hope Dave has the interest to keep it going, but if not let's keep the interest level up.

Count me in guys .. i had fun this year and have entered The Superbowl challenge on the same NFL site.

Down anmongst the 15000's . Not great and without much chance in the Superbowl.

Some of the points scores in this challenge were way up there compared to what we were achieving in our little league

Good luck Brink15, Raiders are usually my favorite AFC team, the Eagles being my overall favorite. However, after being in LA and hearing all this Raidernation, Raiderfan this and that (BadaBing will cosign), I'm growing a little wary of them. I like Chuckie and Warren Sapp so I don't care who wins, I just want to be entertained.

I forgot about Caliente in TJ. If I had thought of it, I'd have went down there but the federales will be out in force to get rich gringos and they are far worse and corrupt than the brown shirts in LOS.

The line is a little lower than I thoght it would. I smell a possible upset as I said.

Archived