Pattaya needs a Thermae

stumpy

This is a very strange thread. As I've said before, if you can't get a decent root in Pattaya, you're either a monk or dead or Quasimodo, and even he would stand a better than evens chance. But I live here, I absolutely love the place, and in the words of Mandy Rice Davies I would say that wouldn't I?

I (and I'm an ugly bastard) never fail to score with someone who turns me on... well that is except for Z** the Tits (silicon defintely, but not a katoey from what I've heard, just a control freak.. more of that in a previous thread). It's a Disneyworld smorgasbord here, full of unique surprises in the gogo and beer bars. Being a resident here rather than on holiday there's no imperative that I must score tonight. Things just happen, and if they don't there's always the afternoon phone calls from my stable of stunners "Hello, tilak, I want see you now".. I often have to ignore the calls in order to get some reading done .?.. sorry, guys, while I wipe the smug off my face.

There is a plethora of beer bars and gogos in Pattaya. Maybe too many? but it suits me fine.. lots of places to hide from the last tilak.

Having said all that I agree with the OP .. a place without loud music and with plenty of light to see all the stunners you missed in the gogo bars earlier on would be great? you got my vote, mate.

Chok dee ::

Hi,

"what is your definition of a go-go bar?"

Any bar that has dancers on a stage.

"The numbers seem quite high, especially for Patpong and Soi Cowboy."

They are the ones in the GoGo ranking system, and I do believe that they are fairly accurate. Please keep in mind that while SC is only a small soi, most of the bars are also fairly small.

Sanuk!

<< ... if you can't get a decent root in Pattaya... >>

I took my newbie friend there last trip (corruption #1) and before we got there, told him that if you can't get laid there, might as well cut your d*ck off and then hang yourself. Sho 'nuf, the first night, we end up with 2 from Dollhouse, back at their apartment a bit out of town. My girl gets seriously ill, vomit, etc. Back to the hotel about 5 AM. NO BOOTY for me! Still haven't lived that one down at home. :o

Says Khun_Kong:

if you can't get laid there, might as well cut your d*ck off and then hang yourself.

I had some nights in PTY where I was not able to find the right girl. Many of them are not my style, but as said before, evrthing is to somebody's own.

Says robaus:

Having said all that I agree with the OP .. a place without loud music and with plenty of light to see all the stunners you missed in the gogo bars earlier on would be great? you got my vote, mate.

I second this! That kind of bar is definitely missing there.

Archived