Graemlin writing contest

khunsanuk

Rovineye, I am most impressed! What a great story! To be able to roll all those emotions so seamlessly into a story of this length is a real talent! I actually could envision the whole story(except the mom dream :o ) and only a very well-told story can do that for me.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want Rovineye to get this free membership completely 'free' so I'll try to give him a bit of competition.

Come guys!!! Let's get him. :)

My out-of-my-thumb sucked story.

[color:"blue"]A DAY WITH PLAYA THE BARGIRL [/color]

[color:"red"] Some Saturday morning..11:40 [/color]

Playa is sleeping :sleeping: Her snorring sound would easily have embarrassed :o the loudest Thai tuk tuk if put into competition.

[color:"red"] 11:47 [/color]

Playa wakes up and moves her gorgeous Thai body, beautiful hairless legs, nice firm butt and cute twin boobies to the toilet. PPFFFRRRRTRUTTUTT...a great sound comes out of her butt after removing a weird-looking doll, which happens to look like a brown clown :clown: and was stuck in there for some mysterious reason :dunno: Must have been a hell of a party yesterday night.

[color:"red"]11:50 [/color]

She brushes her teeth and gives her mirror her biggest smile :: in order to check if she missed a veggy.

[color:"red"] 11:54 [/color]

Playa gets dressed. DAMN, she looks fine! (no whistling gaemlin?)

[color:"red"]12:00 [/color]

Playa goes to buy herself some lunch. She puts her sunglasses on her plastic nose :: and walks to the market. Once there she orders her weekly sticky rice with pork. The seller informs her he has just run out of her favourite dish which puts Playa in sudden SHOCK :eek: This is BAD BAD news. She doesn't look very happy :( and gives the seller her most angry-looking :: face. The seller doesn't give a rat's ass (no graemlin of this kind) and starts calling her all kinds of names :cussing: which are all somehow related to her profession. Playa is shaking with anger :onfire: She simply sticks her tongue out :p and walks away. Well done girl :applause: no need to fight over such a silly matter.

[color:"red"]12:22 [/color]

Playa walks back home without food.

[color:"red"] 12:31 [/color]

Halfway she meets an old customer. Old in every aspect and hairy everywhere except on the top of his head. She gives him a simple smile :) He, a :devil:-looking farang, responds with a way bigger smile :D They start chit chatting. Both heavily confused :: about what the other is saying, they decide to talk business at his place.

[color:"red"]12:35 [/color]

They make their way to his condo.

[color:"red"] 12:41 [/color]

They arrive at his condo and once inside she explores his fridge to feed her hungry belly. Not having much of a choice she kills a couple of beers and burps 'Don't cry for me Argentina' :drunk:

[color:"red"] 13:01:07 [/color]

Dumbfounded :: as he is he starts talking business and she listens carefully.

[color:"red"] 13:01:09 [/color]

It took him 2 whole seconds to inform her about his wish ..slash..fantasy. She needs the cash badly, so she agrees and gives him a big hug :hug: HOW ROMANTIC!

[color:"red"] 13:02 [/color]

They DO business. She gets on her knees and puts her mouth and beautiful soft lips in blowing-position :: He opens his fly and grabs his :neener: She explores his farang weapon and is forced to reposition her garage :: He parks his NEENER right in her 'free' parking space and enjoys the carwash ;)

[color:"red"] 13:05 [/color]

Business is done and he looks pretty satisfied :grinyes:

[color:"red"] 13:08 [/color]

They shower themselves (where are the naked graemlins?) and prepare for a nice little nap.

[color:"red"] 15:37 [/color]

She wakes up and asks for the $$$ while covering her nakedness.

[color:"red"] 15:38 [/color]

He thinks for a minute. His eyes are half open and dreamy.

[color:"red"]15:39 [/color]

He mumbles something in his language, turns his bald head towards her and gives her his special-request look :hubba:

[color:"red"]15:40 [/color]

She gets his point :: undresses herself back to her flowerly nakedness and gets literally down for business again.

[color:"red"] 15:41 [/color]

Playa puts herself in such a complicated and open position which would have made a yoga master bow :bow: out of respect.

[color:"red"] 15:45 [/color]

He takes all his Buddha images and other holy :angel:stuff out of his room and works her as if being a coldblooded murderer stabbing the life out of its victim. Playa just then remembers how rabbit-like and medieval he fucks... :doah: but it's too late to do anything about that now. Ahh..Mai Pen Rai :rolleyes:

[color:"red"] 16:20 [/color]

He comes the same way a bottle of French 1988 champagne does when being opened for a New Year's celebration (more being spilt than actually utilized) and leaves her behind looking more dead than alive. She survived though.

[color:"red"]16:37 [/color]

Playa has finally gathered enough energy to free herself from her awkward position. She gets her cash, dresses herself and walks home. She walks the same way I would have walked if having my scrotum replaced with 2 bowlingballs. It takes her therefore twice as long to get home.

[color:"red"] 17:17 [/color]

She arrives home, eats, takes a rest, masturbates, showers, gets herself in her most sexy outfit and leaves for work.

[color:"red"] 19:01 [/color]

Playa goes to work... a long busy night is awaiting her... :banghead:

[color:"blue"] FIN! [/color]

[color:"red"] Cast:

PLaya.........................Joy ChicaBonBon

Customer...................Christopher van Dyk

Seller.........................Somchai 'unknown'

Doll............................Bozo the Clown [/color]

Deadline is February 20th.

THAT'S TODAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing:

Only 2 entries so far (rovineye and myself), shame on you guys. ::

Actually, I shouldn't be encouraging anybody here to be my/our competitor(s), but I was looking forward to read much more material here.

BelgianBoy....you told me your story was finished....where the hell is it? :)

Goodluck with the writing and cheers!

Archived