New approach to collect girls?

jp1

On Wednesday night I was out with 2 girls -my GF and her friend ? to RCA ? Dance pub ?Route 66?. The place was crowded as usual. When around 1 a.m. one guy tried to get the phone number of my gf (nothing unusual) she called it a day, took my hand and pulled me out of the pub. So we left the establishment 1 hour before the official closing time. Outside we made a left turn toward the taxi stand when I noticed a brand new Mercedes Benz 450 Coupe following us (nobody else was there). I stopped and turned around. At the same moment the car also stopped. As soon as we moved again the car followed us. Then my gf stopped and turned around and the driver of the car opened the door and invited her to come with him. She was very disgusted and started to shout at him but he was not discouraged at all. He then tried the same approach with her friend, but she also denied the offer. We did not consider the guy a threat but for the two girls as well as for myself this was the first time we had experienced such an approach by an obviously rich Thai (abt. 35 y.o.) who wanted to impress the girls with his multi million THB car. Is this a new style to collect ladies after midnight? Has anyone else experienced this before in Bangkok?

IMO

Your GF is above the normal beauty/ class look.

She looks way too proper (clothes/look) to be with a regular farang (even a young good dressed one)

He's a high end baiter. When looking for 50K+ a night girls, they expect them to be with farangs etc. Being with 2 girls, and you were not with Asians with bodyguards, then he assumes that you are just a semi serious player.

If was just you and her, I doubt he would have stopped. Looked, but not stopped.

Farang, 2, 9+ ladies.......just doing his job. Not his car, just business. :neener:

Yes, LHL, that maybe an explanation, because both girls are very attractive and beautiful (from Northern Thailand) :p. I know this kind of 'collecting girls by using expensive car' from other places in East Asia but have never seen it in Thailand.

None can know the real motivation. Hell it could be someone that's too rich/powerfull guy with his head up his ass that just wanted to power trip. :dunno:

Just know from personal experience that the one described exists as well. O tend to go my direction because he was"

:alone

: didn't get out of the car to confront you personally

Just my experience. Other riders may get different milage. Realities.

Glad it worked out OK. :applause:

Says LaoHuLi:

So will/did the girls tell you waht he really said/meant ??

They know. But will they share ?
:dunno:

I think so, 'cause my gf told me that he invited her and asked her why she goes with a farang. The conversation btw. him and the girls was very brief. And when we took off with the taxi he was still parking there, waiting for his next prey? ::

Says jp1:

rich Thai (abt. 35 y.o.) who wanted to impress the girls with his multi million THB car. Is this a new style to collect ladies after midnight? Has anyone else experienced this before in Bangkok?

jp1,

At least he can save the money for the ST hotel ! :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Seriously, it also works the other way.... I used to go to a disco here in Belgium using my car and getting offers from girls in the parking lot judging you solely by the size of your car.....

I had a BMW740.

Cheers !

Says BelgianBoy:

Says jp1:

rich Thai (abt. 35 y.o.) who wanted to impress the girls with his multi million THB car. Is this a new style to collect ladies after midnight? Has anyone else experienced this before in Bangkok?

jp1,

At least he can save the money for the ST hotel !
:grinyes:

Seriously, it also works the other way.... I used to go to a disco here in Belgium using my car and getting offers from girls in the parking lot judging you solely by the size of your car.....

I had a BMW740.

Cheers !

Hope, you enjoyed it - I mean not the offer but ...... :devil::)

Says jp1:

On Wednesday night I was out with 2 girls -my GF and her friend ? to RCA ? Dance pub ?Route 66?. The place was crowded as usual. When around 1 a.m. one guy tried to get the phone number of my gf (nothing unusual) she called it a day, took my hand and pulled me out of the pub.

A couple of years ago I was in Route 66/Interstate with two Japanese girls who were visiting here and one Thai chick. 1 guy, 3 girls- there was a barrage of telephone numbers and guys trying their luck. Each girl was getting some degree of attention, though the two Japanese girls (who, politely, were chatting to all guys who made contact with them) were pulling in the majority of the punters.

Of all the areas in Bangkok, I've probably spent the least amount of time in RCA. Not so much that I don't like it, but my farang friends never go there and my Thai friends (mostly in their late 20s) consider themselves too old for the place. That said, there's some amazing talent there on most nights.

Cheers!

Archived