EVA Evergreen Club?

JJsushi

I just recently converted by coupons to e- miles, I went to the local ticket office and they did it in 5 minutes and gave me a receipt. After the got credited to my account I booked a ED ticket through my Travel agent (just reserved and not paid for yet), then I called EVA to use the miles to upgrade, and I had no problem even got my seat selection.

I checked to see if there was any business class seats available before I made my booking, I did the checking on their website and I was able to get the date that I wanted.

By the way I am flying out of Vancouver.

Chuckles

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says solar:

rovineye

<But no seat assignment. Is this normal for them now?>

Failing that, you can join their Evergreen Club on-line and I'm sure that any member can book a specific seat by contacting the reservations at the airport.

I sent them an email from their web site. Didn't really expect a response.

Well a very nice lady called me at work the next day! I hadn't even included my phone # but she must have gotten it from my ticketing info. Anyway she set me up, it is was a great uplifter at work to hear a beautiful voice.

Excellent service! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Gold card.

Usually upgraded to business on outbound to Bkk.

(From ED).

Always change return date.........Now just arrive at DM

and go on standby...hav,nt been refused yet.

If you contact office you usually get the runaround.

Only once got upgraded from BKK,Best seats are taken

from Taipei.

I now buy my R/T ticket in Thailand..and when returning back to BKK, I just call their '800' number to book a flight and reserve a window seat.

Once, in addition to my luggage, I was bringing one golf club from Thailand. At BKK they hand carried the club from the boarding desk to the plane...and arriving in Los ANgeles, I was greeted at the top of the ramp by an EVA employee who had a sign with my name and gave me the club. I felt special ;-)

Archived