Threatening PM,s

Lusty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fredy, fredy, fredy, some of were so worried about you. I had and still have friend looking for you out in the 'forest', down under. I shall call them off, and stop the seach.

N400 and fast_fred, the same person, my oh my!

[color:"red"]Rusty[/color], did send me a copy of the PM, and I was indeed worried for his safety, as well as others who would be arround him this April in the LOS. I even consisdered (if I could find the words) to beg off seeing him, in BKK, and going on the prowl with him.

N400, I do admire you for steping up and telling the truth. If [color:"red"]Rusty[/color] can forgive you, then the subject should be over. Except you punishment like a man, and go on with life. I do think you should stay on the board, not that I thought you had anything good to contribute. I think you should go back to 'fast_fred', if that is really you. Clean up your picture a little, and keep posting

hi Sarisin,

personally I don't have problems with PM's myself neither.

It just worries me a bit if there are posters on the board that did get threatening PM's. It seems that some here might have. Correct me if I'm wrong. Creative seems to be one. Maybe he can tell us a bit more what happened if he's up to it. Any other posters please feel free to mention this on the board or PM me if you find that a better way.

Was I the only who recognised N400's sense of humor then?

I think Rusty's punishment for him is very mild indeed. The man deserves better! Hehehe.

Guess this is the great Houdini act by N400 (aka Fast Fred) to disapear from this board. Hope he shows up as his old good himself (N400) or under a new name.

Cheers,

Limbo

Says limbo:

Guess this is the great Houdini act by N400 (aka Fast Fred) to disapear from this board. Hope he shows up as his old good himself (N400) or under a new name.

Who was the man called N400?

could it be a reincarnated Doxy Blue?

((Sorry I screwed up the order of msgs by deleting my first one. This one should be ahead of SOTH's msg above.))

Archived