Threatening PM,s

Lusty

Does anybody else get these?I know of another poster who's had death threats and will never post on Trip reports again.I believe its a troll of another poster.

Because of the contents of the PM I will not meet anyone I do not already know in Thailand anymore.

I have to put up with enough PC bullshit in England and I don't see why I should put up with it here.It never used to be that way when I first joined.

So for all the PC do gooders out there,fuck off and lets get the board back to how it was in the good old days.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is disappointing, in so many ways. I believe that we have a community here - like any community, there will be disagreements, but threatening PM's ?

I rarely resort to PM'g someone if I have an issue with something that they have posted - I either reply in full view of the rest of the board, or just let it through to the keeper. Perhaps we need to crank the ego and testosterone back a notch : its a well-known fact in gaming circles that everyone is 8 feet tall and 200lbs online ....

Says khunsanuk:

Hi,

It seems that this is becoming a real problem. I have had complaints from a couple of members already who received nasty PMs.

If this continues I will be forced to take action, which would likely result in me banning people.

Sanuk!

HI KS,

I don't think that you should wait an eyeblink longer if ID's are known of people who pull this off. They should be banned and I'm sure that there must be ways of electronically tracking them down.

That kind of behaviour doesn't call for on this board.

My sympathies and moral support to Rusty and everybody else who got threatened.

Cheers,

Limbo

Archived