Threatening PM,s

Lusty

Hi,

Yes, but I would need to make certain that it is genuine. After all anybody could write a PM and send it to me claiming someone threatened them (not saying that this has happened).

I think the only way for me to be 100% certain is for the receiver to allow me to log in as them and check their inbox.

On the other hand, can I interfere in what is basically private correspondence between 2 board members?

Sanuk!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmh, of course there should be proper procedure implemented, like the PM will be forwarded to you and you contact the original writer to ask for an explanation and to give him a warning that next time he will be banned. But of course this is additional work for you :(

Ok this has gone far enough. I would like to take the oportunity at this earliest convenience to let it be known that the offending PM was sent as me as a poor attempt of humour.

On no account was it intended to be threatening or otherwise although with hindsight it was a grave error in judgement. At the time i thought it was abviously a hoax but i was wrong.

I have emailed rusty with my apologies and as i have no doubt broken some cardinal board rules i will remove myself forthwith form this forum. In closing, thanks to all for providing an amusing 12 months of idle but informative

websurfing.

Cheers N400 (formerly fast fred)

Hi,

If I am reading this correctly it was you that send the PM, which was intended as a joke.

Since you have come forward and have apologized to Rusty, and had not bad intend, I would like to hear from Rusty.

If he accepts your apology, I don't see any reason you should leave. But of course this is dependent on Rusty.

Sanuk!

N400,

there's no need to remove yourself from this board, providing Rusty is willing to accept your apologies.

What worries me more is that apparently other posters have been threatened in the past and probably with no intentions of having fun about it, but being serious about it.

I will most certainly miss your ever enlightening comments if you will remove yourself. But than again, that's maybe better for the whole human race. ;)

Cheers,

Limbo

Fast Fred - I have pondered long and hard and am quite convinced that this may be a ploy on your part to distance yourself from the board and its members. Given some recent developments in your personal life which you made the error of disclosing to me, my theory may not be so far-fetched. Well, I for one, will not allow this to happen. Not only will your departure from Nana Plaza be somewhat of a loss to many of us it would also be unfair to those living in each hemisphere since you will have countless hours of newfound free time to find new audiences to spew your tripe upon. So let me threaten you via the non-conventional, public manner:

Listen to me you stupid whore, cunt, slut (oooooooh can I use those words? Can I? Can I? I hope no one's gentler side has been compromised?). Get a grip man and come to your senses. We all know you are wiser than that creature you have on your avatar but right now you would give he/she/it a run for its money with your antics.

Unfortunately though, because of this charade, your Tokyo privileges have been revoked so any endeavors you may have been visioning of meeting cute J-gals through me have become a mere pipe dream lad. Good day.

:doah:

Archived