Threatening PM,s

Lusty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will remove myself forthwith form this forum

No one has forced you to leave, am I right?

'12 months of idle but informative websurfing' (your words), why your decision to leave us? Doesn't make sense.

Could it be because you 'lost face'? You're not Thai, are you? :)

If you do decide to leave, OK, but can't 'we' have a clean goodbye on this board anymore?

It's getting a bit boring to see people leave after a flame / discussion / misunderstanding etc. :dunno:

I'll mis your avatar.

For punishment N400 must be stripped naked and taken down to Edens and tied to a wooden horse.Marc as had a special strap on constucted especially for the occasion moulded from the member of an African elephant.He will then be butt fucked :oby every lady in Edens wearing said strap on TWICE!Yes he will be given something to bite on(I'm not inhuman),Doris Day from Cassanova's cock!

This will be witnessed by four long standing boardmembers(volonteers please)and will be recorded on video by me :devil: and proceeds from the sale of the tape will go towards "Rusty's april sanuck fund".The sentence will be carried as soon as he lands in march for this is the law according to the book of VI :bow:.

No complaints from me about PMs.

My only problem is getting 5-6 daily and having to respond to all the buggers. :)

I can honestly say I have never had anything close to a nasty PM. My only problem has been guys that for some reason send me PMs about my posts rather than putting up a general post on the board itself.

PS. Noraflaxin whatever, I will get you for this. Rusty sent me your deal (in a PM) and I responded as if it was serious. :)

The Book of VI Chapter 3 Verse 7-12.

"Beware you those who threaten my mate rusty. Those caught implying physical danger to Rusty (although a good kicking would make him less ugly), shall be vilified and sodomised ignimoniously, although if it is a Katoey that does the sodomising I reserve the right to verify the Katoeys personally myself Alright."

cheers

>Oh shit, that does clear up a few things. I always thought it meant Prime Minister and wondered what they were doing in my inbox.

Fuck! My Prime Minister sent me 112 messages, I always ignored him. Better check what he wants. Maybe I can stop Aussie troops going to the war...

Now I understand what PM means...I'll dob him to the Queen...

Archived