GPS handhelds - where to buy?

Palatkik

Got the maps. I must say they are by far the best I have seen of the area and glad I have them.

Way short of information around Chiang Mai. In town is good as usual. My GFs neighborhood as well as her brothers are not even shown, and most of the streets outside town have no names even when shown.

The province roads are very good tho. I am impressed with that!

David is continually working on his maps and has many that are not published or released yet. If you have a specific area in mind, just email him and I'm sure he will be helpful. That is if he is not out on another biking adventure. Unk is a serious good guy in CM and I have known him many years. If it's a road/trail north of CM he's probably ridden it, just not got around to the publishing phase. Only ones who know more are my mates doing the arial photos, but I thinks thats still very classified stuff.

Glad it helped.Names outside of a town are often just local knowledge anyway. If you are a road adventurer, use you GPS and spend some time with Unk, I'm sure you could share some data. :grinyes:

Archived