Worst Crapper

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Pom_Jao_Choo:

Ok but honestly how many Thai's have you noticed runing around with rolls of asswipe under their arms? It seriously makes life much simpler with less wories if you just acustomed to "culture" ::

after many years in the country i am accustomed to many things, but NOT to thai urinal culture! :banghead:

Yea, TQ2 aint dirty - its just dangerous. The dirtiest crappers I've seen were public toilets around Chaing Mai. Most disgusting bar toilet was Star of Light. And I think its Rainbow II which doesn't even have a wash basin - I wonder where the attendant washes those wet towels.

You should see the toilets in the top section of Lumphini Stadium. Don't know if it has changed because this was a few years ago but the urinal was built into the wall at the back of the stand, not even sectioned off or anything. You just take a leak with everybody walking past to get to the stairs or the seats.

• 2 months later...

There are bathrooms in TQ2?? From the looks of it, I thought the entire place was a giant sh*thole! :o :o :o

Worst I've encountered are the grim ones located in strips of beer bars. One in Phuket comes to mind, north of Kata. But the trauma has caused a mental block of the exact location. :eek:

My vote for the most consistently horrible crappers goes to all the public WCs in Hong Kong. I haven't seen the ladies in LOS run around with menthol-scented kleenex to hold over their nose when entering the toilet. :: ::

I will never understand the Asian attitude toward toilets and cleanliness (japanese excepted). ::

PhordPhan

:cussing:

The bogs in the Siam Square Novotel are nice. Stroll in like you own the joint, towards the elevators, and they're on the left. Big traps, and soft arsewipe paper :). I dodged in there once for an emergency shite :o at about 8PM after a long afternoon at Hard Rock Cafe :drunk: and fell asleep on the pan :sleeping:. Woke up at midnight raring to go :D.

jack ::

Archived