Worst Crapper

As a connoisseur of gogo bars I have seen the good, the bad, and the very ugly when it comes to toilets (rest room, shithouse etc.) But I feel that I must warn punters about one establisment in particular - TQ2, off Walking Street in Pattaya.

Here, 2 urinals and a WC are built into a very small space. Due to the limited space, the door of the WC opens out. So if your are standing at the urinal, with your most important organ in your hand, and somebody comes out of the wc, then you will be pushed off balance by the wc door, and most likely end up on the floor, possibly brain dead and pissing into your own mouth.

Worse still, if there should happen to be somebody standing at the other urinal next to you then the domino effect will come into effect and you may both end up on the floor pissing into each others mouths.

So be warned - going for a leak at TQ2 can seriously damage your health!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's a good one! what about a comprehensive overviews of pattaya's gogo-toilets?

Says carson1289:

So if your are standing at the urinal, with your
most important organ in your hand
, and somebody comes out of the wc, then you will be pushed off balance by the wc door, and most likely end up on the floor, possibly
brain dead
and pissing into your own mouth.

brain dead? don't worry too much, it's not your most important organ!

Liquid. Like yourself I got the BKK belly last trip. (maybe we ate in the same spot). I was walking from Pantip to my hotel when I realised I was in deep sh*t or at least about to be !!! I JUST made it to my room.

I assume there are guys on the board who haven't made it to a loo. It's one of my real fears when in Thailand :o

Cheers Hall

Archived