Worst Crapper

bangkok and the tourist destinations are restroom-heavens in comparison to upcountry where there are usually only squats without any paper available anywhere. so you have to be well prepared for trips to upcountry.

i usually always have a box of kleenex tissues with me and i get very much amused by farang tourists desperately searching for a piece of paper. up to my mood i sometimes generously offer and sometimes pretend not to speak any english....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah such a lovely topic...

Although it is one of my favorite gogo bars, no one comes close to the craptacular crapper in Titty Twister. It is impossible to get to use the stall as it is permanently occupied by ladies. To take a piss you have to climb over a mountain of boots, shoes, and other debris to make it to the urinal.

I still think that the guy who writes the book, "Where to Take a Dump in Bangkok" will make a fortune. Maybe someday that will be me. In the meantime, here are my favorites when you absolutely MUST launch that torpedo:

NEP: Nowhere. Make a dash holding the crack of your ass to the Landmark (Hunter's Pub, downstairs), the Marriott, or if you have a real emergency, the loo in the Nana Hotel will do fine.

Patpong: Very nice facilities in Cosmos Bar on PP2. Make sure the resident midget is not sitting on the throne already when you sit down. :)

Soi Cowboy: Both Tilac and Cocktail Club/Shadow Bar have reasonable hong nams. However, with the former, please be careful as often crafty BGs will sneak in on you.

As an alternative, may I suggest you carry around a Central Department Store shopping bag with you at all times. And, then, when finished, do drop off the bag at Cathouse for TopCat at your leisure. :grinyes:

Hi!

In 1989 I went with a friend and his GF to her home outside Buriram. The had no toilet at all but the jungle was just outside so no problem there basically. If one had to shit the plan was to bring a small shovel an cover up one's traces. On the downside we were informed that there were manay cobras in the area so if we had to go after dark we should survey the grounds very carefully before removing our pants. Fortunately we went into Buriram every day so I managed to avoid the shovel. :D

regards

ALHOLK

Hi!

One of the worst I have ever seen was in a resaurant on the corner of soi Yamato and Beach rd. I think in the palce where Starbucks is today. The restaurant was cheap and extremely dirty. The urinals were constantly overflowing and one had balance on planks to keep the old feet dry. The smell to was incredible. Compared to this place the TQ2 toilet is quite nice.

regards

ALHOLK

What exactly is this paper for? I understand the need for reading material but it all sounds a bit desperate to me. Besides which I did not know that

kleenex had gone into publishing?

Ok but honestly how many Thai's have you noticed runing around with rolls of asswipe under their arms? It seriously makes life much simpler with less wories if you just acustomed to "culture" ::

Todays Thermae is clinical clean compared with the old one. When you entered the old Thermae through the backyard you had the kitchen on the right side and all the guys pissoir only a few yards away on the left side. Pissing with too much pressure to the wall ment, they got a shower in the kitchen. Thats why I never ordered food at that place.

Ohhh, the good old days. ::

Archived