• Last Reply

I guess my TGF is the "rare exception". She likes to wear a two piece

bathing suit and can swim very well. I have to work pretty hard to

beat her. She learned to swim in a river in her province (Korat) and claims

her brother is an even better swimmer. She was a good enough swimmer that

I took her scuba diving. :o

Gary

• 3 weeks later...

Just found t his thread, been away for a while.

Yes, When I took Nok to the beach the first time, we had to visit MBK before leaving, to buy me a swimsiut. I asked her if she had one, she said no, I suggested a cute little black bikini. She looked at it in horror, and chose the conservative full suit, looking like a schoolgirl in it (Was 27 at the time). Only almost two yrs later do I find out that the month before we bought the suit, her (now husband) other 'friend' Ted had gone with her to Pattaya for a week, and bought her a similar suit. ( I suppose there were a lot of common experiences for Ted and me.

She couldn't swim very well, but enjoyed being in the water. I have a wonderful picture of her in the blue swimsuit, up to her middle in the water, surrounded by bright yellow fish she is feeding left over rice. Taken on a little island near Ko PhiPhi. She looks about twelve in it and happiness shines out of her face.

Oh yes, for those who remember her, such as Gummigut, JaiDee and KS, I just had an update.

She who married Ted late last year, was back in LOS for a couple of weeks, visiting family, and dropped in to see her friends at Voodoo. It appears she's 4 months pregnant (again), and this time (married), keeping the child. I missed meting her by a few days, never mind. I sent Ted a email to congratulate him, he responded that he's missing LOS, but had to stay home to earn a living, especially now with another mouth to feed soon.

Well, good luck to her. I knew she wanted another baby, tried hard enough to get pegnant anyway. I hope they'll be happy forever after in Britain.

Archived