Thai girls and swimsuits ?

hall

Usually they are not good swimmers and many times they have a swimming suit if some farang has bought one .

But

My gf could't swimm, so I had to buy her a nice blue sexy swimmsuit and give her some training. Lots of fun.

--- this is really a great fun. ::

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's afirmative, TG's cannot swim worth a shit. We were just setting anchor off the coast of Koh Samet, when I ask yet for the 10th time "in Thai I might add" are you sure that you can swim. The TG responsed with a disgusted by now tone, Chi Kaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww you dumb assss falang. So I shoved her off the boat, fuck me if she didn't sink straight to the friggen bottom of the ocean. Ahhhh hell this is just not my day I think as I dive in after her. Well by the time my tired "well built arse" gets her drug all the way to the shore and sea water pumped out of her lungs, I realized something very important. NEVER beleive what these LBFMS tell yah. On the bright side I got a good work out and a bit of sun. Not to shabby.... not to shabby

Just got back from 4 days in Koh Samui with Thai BG GF. She wore a conservative one piece swimsuit, is a very good swimmer, and was very decent at tossing the Frisbee. In fact, she was in the water (beach and pool) more than me. So, as evidenced by the varied responses in this thread - each girl is different (sheesh - what a concept! :doah:).

My wife knows how to swim. I think it depends on whether or not swimming is available in their home villages. In her case, it still is; and, most of the kids there do O.K.

She insists upon a very conservative suit (the type with the skirt) ... and she's shy about swimming in front of others (farang).

I've seen vans pull up to Jomtien beach with young Thais getting out and jumping into the water with shirt and pants still on! Modesty is paramount for so many. In my wife's village, showers (bucket of water poured over you) are taken while that warp-around piece of clothing remains on the body ... ?sarong, but forget Thai name.That's one thing I break upcountry tradition with.

My girl also will only wear boardshorts and a t shirt for a swim.Come to think of it.Any clothing that resembles surf wear are her clothes of choice for day to day wear.If it has billabong,lightning bolt or esprit on it,she will wear it. She looks a lot younger than her age,28.Surprise,Suprise.But the surf gear she wears makes her look even younger.I have tried to get her into a bikini at the beach ,but this just aint gonna happen.No big deal though. :hubba: cheers

sky brow in OZ

Vladican,

I like it, I like it.0h how true.I watched a very similar thing happen at the Expat hotel pool in Phuket.Only the stupid falang just stood there and didnt give a shit as his girl floundered on the bottom.A couple of us around the pool went to the rescue and then gave the fool a big serve.This was nothing to what he recieved from the girl when she fully recovered.This part was nice to watch as we sipped cold beers and he was bound for a bottle or something similar over his silly head.

The things you see.Sometimes you just gotta laugh.

sky brow

Another dingy thread.

Just like in the west, some Thais swim and some don't. Some swim very well. Witness the folks swimming in the river if you take a boat.

I'm not sure about it's becoming popular among Thai women to wear bikini's. Seen it, but it's rare. Also, I wonder what % of those women who I think are thai are really Singaporean or some such. I'm sure it's pretty high.

<<burp>>

Archived