Thai girls and swimsuits ?

hall

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My GF will literally stay in the pool for 6 hours if I let her. It's unreal.. I swear she's part fish! She sortof paddles around in a mock breast stroke. Not a good swimmer, but she won't drown either!

The bathing suit thing is a real interesting issue as well. I bought her a nice bikini when we went to KL once. I have yet to get her to wear it. She either swims in a bra and shorts, or shorts and a tee shirt! She once swam in her panties and bra, so not sure why a bikini or proper bathing suit is such a big deal!!!!!

Anyway, I've made it my mission to change this and get her to wear a bikini someday... she's got the body for it no doubt about that..

I took a gf who I had met in the Woodstock when it was the best rock and roll GO-GO bar in town and the dancers wore sequined dancing costumes (does anyone remember these days?) down to Pattaya for a couple of weeks. After being on the beach for a couple of hours she decided she wanted to go swimming so I gave her some cash to go buy a costume 10mins later she turned up with black panties, a matching bra and gave me the change. I asked why she had not bought a bikini, the reply was her choice was cheaper and it was 'same same' anyway. They don't make them like that anymore or do they?

>why to buy a swimsuit to the BG's; they usually can't swim and they prefer to len narm in t'shirt and short/jeans...

Took my gf and 3 of her gfs to Pattaya one day. They all bathed in their jeans and T-shirts.

My gf had a "bikini" but wore board riding shorts and rush vest over it. I was wondering why did she get so excited and asked for 2 sets of knee long shorts and long sleeved vests.

In Oz you can see girls walking streets dressed like that.

There were no girls in "classic" swimming suites on the beach, except some farang ladies.

10 years ago "the swimsuit thing" was seen as impolite and very unThai, nowadays it's a different picture I see at places like Suan Siam Park in Minburi. Loads of girls, especially the teenage ones in very tiny and very revealing bikinis. My missus waers a bikini and loves it; and believe you me she can have some very conservative views on dress but by the swimming pool, away from her family's eyes she's got no problems walking around in swimming suit...

As for bargirls not being able to swim, totally true; ages ago in some hotel on Koh Samui, a bargirl swore that she could not swim, I did not believe it so I asked her to jump into the pool anyway, I got the fright of my life: she almost went down, luckily I was by her side in the pool and she sort of clinged to me. Anyway, the dissapointment and shock was largely forgotten and compensated after she decided to take off her top and swim in her nickers at the not so deep end of the pool (yes, she did not possess a swimsuit and it was almost midnight when I decided to take her to my hotel from the place where she was working). Wonderful, body-to-body in the pool, the greatest time of my life!

Same, same for me. I took a girl to Ko Samui, but before we went to Robinson to buy her a swim suit. She choose a nice bikini - and told me for one week that it was much to expensive.

First day in Samui she was so scared of the sea she even refused to set a foot into the water. Actually, from Isaan, she had never seen the sea before and it took two and a half days until she tried it. But since then she could not get enough, but always waited until sunset (and avoided the beach during the day as much as possible). We had a lot of fun swashing. :hug:

Archived